Meet the Player

Oh? We already have one! That's just great~ Teehee!

File loading...

Name: Finn Rosethorn
Nickname: N/A
Age: 15
Gender: genderfluid (biologically male)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: They are at first, shy and innocent but easily warms up to others. They can be pretty gullible but know what they see in front of them. They are curious and timid, getting scared easily.
Appearance: They are about 4'6 tall, with shoulder length highlighted brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin with tan splotches.
Backstory: they were adopted by a lesbian couple at age 4. Unfortunately, a year after, one of them got killed while driving home from work. Finn was saddened by the news and so was their mother, but they continued to move on. Through their life, they have seen their mother's different personality and would often hide when it happens. Sure they couldn't taken her to therapy and they did, but their mother wasn't getting any better. Not only that, but throughout school, they often forced themselves to wear male clothing when feeling feminine do to being bullied for it in middle school. One night, Finn was on the laptop, working and researching for biology homework, when they stumbled across a website by accident...
Power: healing
Wish: to have their mother's MPD disappear, as if it never happened
Likes: flowers, nature, baby animals, dogs, cats, kind people
Dislikes: fighting, violence, blood, death, killing, being judged , their vitiligo 
Strengths: knowledge of plants and herbs, cuteness (is that even a thing?)
Weaknesses: fighting, violence, gore,
Phobias: death, pain, being used
Other: has severe vitiligo

Closing file...