Rules of the Game

Hello Player,

This is the Game Master. Welcome to the Nightmare Factory. Now if anyone has read the comic, Nightmare Factory, no I am not that siren. I am a different game master, here to watch you slowly suffer and die. Isn't that fun? The best part is that I get almost all the information about you hehe~
Before we get started, here are some rules to make this more fun! Rules are so boring don't you think?

Rule One: you may now have two characters. The creator wants more players to join but they must be from different creators. Besides, we only allow ten players to join! However, the player limit may change~
My creator- excuse me, our creator is debating on doing 15 players, but for now it's ten!

Rule Two: Don't bully the other creators. How rude! I'm sure you just want to get in trouble! I love suffering but hey, I won't be that cruel. Respect the creators if you please... Or else you die...
(Rouge: jk please just don't bully others)
Oh come on!

Rule Three: don't be over powered. I'm the over powered one here.
(Rouge: no you are not!)
The creator is kind enough to give at least one power, but that doesn't mean I could deny your power. So choose wisely~

Rule Four: Don't be a Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue. Don't we all just hate them? Please dear you're in the Nightmare Factory, and even I am flawed! Hehe~
There better be someone dying~

Rule Five: Use third person. Now, the creator isn't the best at grammar so, they'll let you slide. But do your best with your grammar skills and please do third person. Think of it like a book or a story.

Rule Six: tone it down on the passionate romance. Sure we love to indulge on the dirty deeds (the creator and their boyfriend do some of that), but let's not forget the children~
Plus this is the Nightmare Factory! You think you could do it without getting chopped up? Yeah I'd love to see you lovebirds try. Trust me, you won't get that far.

Rule Seven: Censor your cursing. I will allow your colorful words but be careful not to get on my watch list! Hehe~

Rule Eight: Don't fight the creator or don't fight others like at all.
(Rouge: it just takes away the fun and gets people mad/irritated. Don't.)

Rule Nine: Tag someone. After all, we need players~

I hope your ready to play~ Of course you are!

Yours truly,
Game Master

PS: you need a code to join! The code is CLOSE
PSS: this code can change~