Chapter 2

[ Sora's p.o.v ]

We were all sitting around the wooden pic nic table outside the house. The bbq grill was already turned off and the plates in front of us were , by now, half-empty. We were planning to have a "Korean barbeque night" and fortunatelly we made it. Everyone was done with eating, except for Zelo of course. His appetite was indeed insatiable. Thankfully, he had good metabolism which allowed him not to gain weight easily. I turned my head to look at the lake for a second. Everything here was peacefully. And i really liked that. I am not a person who is into the hubbub, partying or clubbing all the time. I didn't say that i don't like those activities but i prefer not to do them frequently.

"The only thing that i have to say is that the place here is beautiful." I heard Youngjae saying.

"I agree but it is quite...isolated. Zelo just told us that the nearest town is like almost an hour from here..with the car. And the closest neighboring house is 20 minutes with car, again." Kyung-ah said, while was crossing her hands.

"Indeed, that is an disadvantage. But look around you. Everything is beautiful. I know the town is a little far from here but it is not that we can't go there. Tomorrow we will. " Zelo nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"Yeah. I know a good club at the town. We will go tomorrow night. I promised" He smiled at Kyung-ah and then took a bite from the chicken wing in front of him.

"Yongguk, were are you going? " I heard Himchan ask. I turned my head to look at them and indeed Yongguk stood up from the table.

"I told you. I am going to buy some soju. Don't you remember that i told that? " He took the car keys out of his pockets.

"Do you remember where the mini market is? If you don't, i can come with you hyung. " Zelo wiped his hands with a napkin and when he was ready to stood up, Yongguk put his hands at his shoulder stopping him.

"Is okay Zelo. I remember where it is. After all it is like a 30 minutes from here, or so. I will be right back." He lean down to him and gave him a  kiss on his cheek. Zelo quickly wiped his cheek with a pout on his face and we all laughed at it.

"Hyung. I am not a kid anymore. Stop kissing me on the cheek. " Yongguk laughed a little bit at Zelo's childish behavior and caressed his head.

"Alright, alright. Anyway, i am going. Does someone wants me to buy something else? "  "No, oppa we are fine." Seol-hee smiled at him and soon Yongguk left with the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to feel worried. It was almost two hours since Yongguk had left to go buy soju and still he hasn't arrived. Everyone seemed to be worried but no one asked about Yongguk yet.

"Guys... shouldn't Yongguk oppa be back by now?" I asked and Seol-hee nodded her head.

"That's right. It is almost midnight and Yongguk oppa left when it was ten o'clock. If something is wrong?"

"Calm down Seol-hee i don't think there is something wrong. Maybe he made another stop." Himchan caressed her girlfriend's back and then grabbes his smartphone which was laid on the wooden table. "I will give him a call, and we will know where he is." Himchan dialed Yongguk's number and waited  to pick it up but nothing happened. Himchan tried two more times but still he had no answer. "He doesn't answer." Now, i started to feel more worried that before, to the point that i feared that something bad had happened to him.

Daehyun saw that i was worried and stood up from the table. "That's it. We are going to find him. But some of you stay here in case he comes back."
I also stood up from the table. "I am going with you. I don't think that i can stay here."