Chapter 1

[ Sora's p.o.v ]

"Oh gosh, finally we are here. Some hours more inside the car and i swear i would go crazy." I heard Kyung-ah nagging as soon as she stepped out of the car. Indeed it was a long trip, almost six hours, but it certainly worthed it. When i got out of the car i looked around in awe. It was a beautiful and peacefull forest, just like Zelo described it to us. It had tall trees, dense vegetation and i could feel a cool breeze blowing to my face. I looked at my right side to see the country house of Zelo's parents. It was a huge wooden cabin, which was quite close to lake. I really liked the view of it, it was majestic. I turned to look at the others who had already got out off the two cars and they were also looking around the place.
Himchan and Seol-hee were hugging each others -as usual-, Kyung-ah was already walking around with Youngjae following her. That poor boy was in love with her, but he was too scared to tell her how he feels. I don't blame him, Kyung-ah was very demanding in her relationships. Jongup was standing next to Zelo and they were talking. They both looked very excited and constantly where pointing different parts of the wooden cabin.

Yongguk was the last one who got out of the car. Since he was the driver, he had to park it first. After getting out, he slowly walked towards us with his pack of cigarretes in his hand.

"Are you going to smoke again? You know that is bad for your health oppa" Yongguk looked at me with irritation on his eyes and then looked away, lighting up his cigarette , completely ignoring me.

"Come on babe, don't try to change his mind. You know how Yongguk hyung is" I felt Daehyun's hand around my waist and a peck on my cheek.

"Hey guys! Let's gather up for a second! " We all looked at Zelo who was waving his hands towards us and in matter of seconds we were all next to him. "Do you like it? It's even better than i remembered." Zelo proudly crossed his hands.

"It's..gorgeous. Thankfully, we made it here. It was a long trip. I told you that we should have left from Seoul earlier the morning. Now it's almost afternoon. "

  "And so what? We will be for one week here Kyung-ah, we have plenty of time." I looked at Kyung-ah and then turned my head away as i was feeling a pair of eyes laid on me. And i was right. Yongguk was looking at me.

"Anyway. I am really glad that you liked it, but you haven't saw the best thing about this place yet. " 
Himchan raised his brow "What else is here? " 

Zelo beckoned us to follow him and soon we were inside the wooden warehouse that was some meters away from the cabin.

"Wow, you must be kidding! That boat is yours? " Jongup got near the boat.
"Yep, everything here is mine.... to be exact all these belongs to my parents, but anyway. " He chuckled.

"Wait minute. Isn't that...weird?" We all looked at Seol-hee.

"What do you mean?"  "I mean, Zelo, that isn't it a little suspicious that your parents have bought this huge house, the jetty, the boat at that low price? " 
Youngjae nodded his head. "Indeed. There is something wrong here.." 

"Come on guys don't be like that. " Zelo covered the boat with a grey sheet and we all got out of the warehouse. "There is a story here that the house is haunted. The previous owner that sold us the house said that his grandmother died here and he is afraid that something may happen to him. He is supersticious so i understand why he believes such things."

"So..you are basically saying that the house maybe is haunted and nonetheless you brought us here. Aish.."

I heard Kyung-ah laughing a little bit at me. "Come on Sora, don't be so scared, there are not things such us ghost or haunted house." She pinched my cheek playfully.