chapter 11

Langdon pov :
When I came back to my room heeya was sleeping on my bed . She actually got my clothes and room cleaned . I slowly lay down beside her and kept staring at her . I Slowly drift to sleep and then I woke up at her laughing loudly. She was looking at me and laughing . She was about to leave and I held her close to me write their at the door . " Tell me why are you laughing ?" I asked her . " It was nothing " she said . I put my right thumb on her lips they remind me of Hailey and how kissable they were ? .then I could feel how she was blushing . " Fine go " I said . She ran towards her room and turned around laughing ." whose poppy any way?" she asked me . then i remembered i must have said poppy's name in sleep . this is why she was laughing . 

even though she is not hailee but why i am so drawn to her . I wish I knew but I will find about it with time . then all my friends show up in my room and we began to party like we always do . 

heeya pov :

I don't remember when was the last time i had such a good laugh but i was really happy . i got into the room laughing and crystal started shouting to let her sleep i peace . i was holding my laugh and got  into the bathroom . i changed my clothes and  went to sleep . 

next day 

i woke up around  4.a.m. with a fever but after that i took a medicine but went back to sleep . crystal woke me up around 10:00 a.m. and today i was late for my job . i put on a plain white shirt  and blue jeans . i was in the lift putting on my socks and shoes . each person was eyeing me from up and down . i just look around for once and ran out in the lobby . i was going to be in so much trouble  for being late . i took a cab towards the stadium and i finally reached on time . miguel was on the stage and i quickly run towards him . " i am so sorry sir I am late today this will not happen again " i said in one breathe . " take a breathe first " he said .  he asked one of the team member to get me a water bottle . " don't worry everything is really good as you have organized to be so firmly planned " he said . I was happy that he liked my work that's what I really want to be known for my job . but my happiness was not so long lasting and here comes langdon . 

" miss sood your late today . so just start with bringing some food for me and my mates " he says . " yes I will get it done right now   " i said and left quickly towards the vending machine so I could eat something . but then everything went blank and I hit the ground . then  someone was helping me to get up and it was miguel . then he took me to his car .

Langdon pov : 

Today heeya didn't showed up on time . she was late I kept on calling her but she wouldn't pick up any of my calls . I even went to her room and rang her bell but her friend  answered she told me heeya  was still sleeping . so I went back to my room and got back to sleep . after two hours I was at the stadium . I entered and saw heeya talking to miguel about something . i quickly got their  ordered her to bring me and my mates some food . so she left quickly but when she was half way through she fell down before I could reach her miguel was already their helping her . I went towards them and quickly hand him a water bottle . after giving her some water miguel took her with him and I just watched him taking her away from me . I quickly followed both of them and miguel was taking her in his car . so I took a cab and followed . my phone was ringing so many times but I just avoided all the calls . my focus was on her only . my manager was going to bombard me with a lot questions but i was ready to face it all . my main concern is that she was alright  . miguel took her to a hospital and she was admitted their  in a private room . so I asked on of the nurse about her but she could't understand a single word I said . but i some how managed to get away from the counter . I went inside the room and heeya was resting so I just took a quick look at her from near . 

after knowing she was okay I went back to stadium and we practiced a bit today but still my mind was on her . when we came back around late night . I went to her room and knocked on her door but then after five minutes . she opened her and she was in half asleep . before I  could ask her anything . " what work do you have for me in mid night ?"she said going back inside her room and I followed her inside . " I just came to see if your alright " i asked her .   " I won't be if you don't let me sleep " she says . " fine go back to sleep " I said leaving her .