Chapter 6

A week later

Heeya pov :

I regret that night taking out lucas for ice cream . He has been playing that small guitar day and night . Its goes with him everywhere . That day he was acting really stubborn . What he did was climbed on the shelf of the guitar ?.

A week before in the music shop

" lucas this guitar is really huge . Its too big for you okay mom will buy you another ice cream " i said . " no mom i want this " he says climbing up on the shelf . I quickly try to bring him down but he wouldn't listen . " mom i'm going to stay here or we take guitar home " he says . " you mean guitar dear" i said . " excuse me are you going to buy it or not " said the owner of the shop . " you see he is just five so you have a small little one guitar like that " i asked the owner mr blake .

Present time

My little boy was happy that's what matters the most to me . I don't know from where he picked his love for music beacuse my luc could sing better than any singers . Today he was really excited to take guitar with him to school . " why are you taking this to school?" I asked him . He was eating his breakfast today which he never does . I have to feed him forcefully so that he eats healthy . This will be first time we are going than earlier to his school and i will not be late for work also . " mom my friend is going to teach me today how to play guitar "he says . " which friend dear ?" I asked him . " he comes to school every tuesday ,thursday and friday " he says . "What's his name ?" I asked him . " langdon mommy" he says running towards his room . I don't know why but this name is so familiar in my mind .i don't remember how this name makes me remember the night of my birthday in australia . How i could never rememeber the what happened that night ?. My whole life was turned around with that night .

" mom i don't want to be late " said lucas . " yes let's go " i said . We go to the train station and took our train towards the school . Lucas was hugging his guitar he wouldn't let go of it . " okay bye dear mom will pick you up later " i said to him ." Bye mom" he says running inside the school . After dropping him ,i go to my work . Today everyone was shocked to see me early in the office . " your early today " said Lilith my colleague and friend . " yeah even i'm surprised by myself " i said . " i want to go to the scorch music festival too.please take me with you" she says . Then i remember that i had to handle three events in coming three months .

Langdon pov :

I was going to see lucas and i was really happy . That boy is really talented and i'm willing to see his musical skills today . I was going to teach him how to play guitar . " good morning langdon " said my driver fred . " good morning fred " i said . There was a time when i use to be so rude and arrogant but i have changed since that night with hailee . I wish i knew were she was i would give up everything just to get one glimpse of her . When we reached near the school i saw a girl looking just like her . " stop the car fred" i said . "what happened sir ?" He asks but i got out of car and ran to look for her . She was walking towards the another block . I followed her but she disappeared with the crowd . I lost her again . Before i could do anything else . I knew it was her how could it not be her . I was surrounded by the cameras on my way back photographers followed me . Thats because I ran out of my car to somewhere . I walk back towards the school and i told fred to go . I go to the classroom were all the kids are ?. Lucas was holding his guitar . He bought it last week and plays it all the time . I have never seen someone so passionate like him . " hey langdon lets play guitar" he says running towards me . This what we do all the time play and practice . But today i just couldn't teach him something else because i had hailey on my mind .if it was really her than i know she lives in newyork . I have to look for her some way but how . I go through my phone into gallery to find the picture from that night which changed my life . I have to try my best to look for her because i love her . One night but i still crave her more than anything .

Please vote and comment ☺