Chapter 4

Heeya (hailee) pov :

I woke up feeling so heavy on my head . I try to open my eyes but couldn't so I quickly get up and slowly opened my eyes . Then I yawn a little. Suddenly, I realize I'm not in my room . I'm somewhere else than I look at myself I'm all naked . I pick up the bed sheet over from my body . I look at my side only to find a boy . He was sleeping and his back was towards me . I slowly get down on my knees and look for my clothes . I put them on slowly without making any noise . I go to the bathroom and throw some water on my face . I use my fingers to get rid of knots in  messy hair . I see that boy was still sleeping so I take my heels in my hand . I picked up my clutch and look at my phone. The charging was low . Its 11.a.m in the morning . I go to the door and open it slowly without making any noise . I go through the corridor but I feel so thirsty Then I see a maid and she was coming towards my way . " excuse me can you give me a water bottle" I asked her . " here you go mam " she says . Then she looks at me . " why are you starring like that ?" I ask her . " one of my colleagues told me about one of the band members of skyscraper came here last night with a blonde girl and you are also blonde" she says .  " no , why would I be here right now talking to you. I should be with that boy band guy you said about" I said leaving her . I took the lift and when I go through the hotels lobby. Alot of people looked at me but I quickly get out of their and took a cab back to Demi's cousin place . We were staying their only . I feel so happy that I'm not virgin anymore. But I don't remember anything about last night . I got too drunk .

Langdon Pov:

I woke up as my phone rings . " dude you are over the tabloids . Nathan is going crazy come to the beach house right now " said archer. I look while talking and hailee was not on the bed . " yeah, I'll be their in an hour " I said hanging up . I look for her in the bathroom but she was not even their . The whole room was a mess because of last night  and she was gone . I put on my clothes and call to the hotel reception for a car . I look into my phone and all I have is a picture of her laying on me . I was able to capture few beautiful moments with her when she slept . I go down and saw a maid. She looked at me in shock for a minute. " did you see some blonde going from here ?. She had a silver dress on herself" I asked her . " yes, an hour ago a girl was here she took water bottle from me and took the lift "she says . I go down and now I was on my way to the beach house . I was feeling so sad that I will not see her again. Why she had to leave without saying anything ?. For the first time in my life I have emotions over a girl like this . I get down as we reached the beach house . I walked inside and boys were on the sofa watching news . Archer was right i was today's gossip . The famous notorious news channel "focus on ". They label me as the player . I watch the t.v. And I was taking hailee into the car. " man that girl is really hot  . I wish I could sleep with her " said Lucas . I lose my control and hold his neck from behind . I punched him on the face . Archer and Richard pull me away from him ." Man what did I do ?" He says . " don't talk about that girl like that she is not slut " I said. " I can't believe my ears the player himself is telling me to not talk about a girl like this " said Richard. " Nathan is really mad about you taking a girl again " he says . I pushed them away from me and I go to my room . I take off my clothes and go into the shower. Then he started remembering everything from last night it was the longest and most beautiful night of his life. I could not forget her voice and whatever she talked about  ? . Its like she has made a huge place in my heart . I like her seriously.

Heeya (hailee) pov:

I was in the tub taking my time in hot water to sooth my body . I was feeling so different after last night but I can't remember anything. Even if I try to everything goes blank  But i want to remember everything. I got out and changed into my sweatshirt and shorts . Then I hear knock on my door . Demi comes in holding her shopping bags . " where have you been all night ?" She says . Before I can say anything else she hugs me tightly and wishes me happy birthday . " Emma told me you were with a blonde guy in the restroom did he take your virginity right their ?" She asked me . " yes I lost it finally " I said to her . " I'm so happy for you . So how was it ?" She asked me . " the prob..........." I said but she cut me off . " you did use protection right " she asked ." I don't remember anything about last night " I said . " what you don't remember if he used protection or not ?" She said . I don't know if he used it or not but if he didn't I will get pregnant. What I'm going to do now ?. " okay don't worry and get ready we are going to the gynaecologist right now to get you checked up ?" She says. " okay fine " she says . " its not been twenty-four since you slept with him we can use pills to avoid the pregnancy " she said . " I think going to doctor is Better idea " I said .

Now we are waiting in the clinic to see the doctor . Demi is even more nervous than me because I had told her about my culture . How getting pregnant before marriage is a big crime in my country. She know if my parents found out what I was doing here . She was scared for me . I was feeling different happy about everything but next minute when I think of the consequences it has all led to this me being in a clinic to find out my future after this day .

Langdon Pov:

I was just laying in my bed I haven't moved all day . I don't feel like moving at all . My heart feels so heavy its like one night has changed my whole life . I want to see her again . I have to find her . " dude open up , you haven't come out since half day " says archer and he barged into my room . " I don't know , I just don't feel good right now " I said . " there is a party right now at beach so lets get you all pumped up " he says . Then we were at the party right now . Richard and Lucas were already here . There were some teen girls and they all dance around me . My eyes looked for hailee but I know she is not here . I'm looking for every possible blonde girl none of them was her . I wish she was here so I could take with me and never let her go again .