chapter 10

langdon pov :

I sent heeya away from miguel because how uncomfortable she got with him after five minutes  . when i go near the vending machine . for a minute i thought i heard someone moaning then i quickly look at the stairs heeya was drinking and moaning . she was making me really sweaty with those sounds . " what are you doing ?" i asked her . then she spit the drink over my face . i took my drink from her and walked away . i wasn't mad at her for doing it on me . i just couldn't take the sounds she made me remember about hailee so much . " dude what happened to your face  ?"asked jason . " nothing I am just sweaty " i said going towards the men's room. I entered the bathroom someone pushed me inside with them in one of the stalls . when I look who it is ?. it turns out to be a fan girl and she was hugging me . 

" omfg i finally found you . I have been trying to get you for so many days since you have been here .my friends told me that i will never get to see you or touch you " she said still holding me ."but you know we can do the picture outside " I said. so we go out and she took a lot of pictures with me . "please just one last request kiss me " she said . then I kissed her on the cheeks but she pulled me towards her . i could feel her lips on mine and she was enjoying it but I didn't enjoy it . "  Sir your here , I was looking for you  everywhere " said heeya . then she stopped on her tracks seeing me with the fan girl . this was the right time to pull away from the kiss . " she saw me kissing another girl now what will she think about me ?" I thought in my mind . this is not really good but heeya was just looking at us . " i am sorry for interrupting your moment " said heeya . " no you did't ruin anything " said the fan girl ." she is just a fan girl " i said to heeya . " Alright but how did you get inside ?" heeya asked her .  then security came and took her away . I instructed the security to take her away heeya was still standing and looking at me with a questionable face . " she is crazy about you " said heeya . " yeah , she is a fan but are you crazy about someone like that " i asked her . " It's a personal question and you should not be asking me about my love life " she says . "I was just asking , I am not interested at all in you "I said to her . I won't give her any chance to know how much interested I am in her life . "Yeah at least my love life is not all over the newspaper and magazines " she said . When those words left her mouth I lost my cool  . "Why don't you go and get my all clothes to laundry ?" I ordered her .
Heeya pov :
" You can ask a hotel staff to do that ?" I said . " No you will do it or I will make sure Miguel kicks you out of the company ? " He says smiling at me . I can't lose my job over this guy and I have a son to raise . " Fine I will do it"I  said . I took keys from him and went to his room . When I got inside it was all a mess . I called the hotel staff to come clean it up . I even tipped one of them to get the laundry done within an hour before he comes back . So I decided to sleep on the chair until the laundry comes . I have been so tired lately . I am just running all the time . So I take my nap and after I'm drifted into a deep sleep . I woke up and look around for my phone . Then I saw Langdon sleeping beside . I quickly check my clothes were on nothing happened . I remember about the laundry and all his clothes were just laying on sofa . He must have taken them . I look at him for a minute he looks so calm while sleeping . I was about to move away from him and he grabs me hugging into his chest . " I miss you poppy " he says . My body was heating up from embarrassment but who the hell is poppy ? . He was talking in his sleep . " Whose poppy ? "  I asked him . " My teddy poppy " he says . I totally laugh at what he just said . But I couldn't stop myself . " Hey let me sleep why are you Laughing so hard ? " He says . " Nothing I just remembered something " I said. " I know you are lying " he says . " I am not lying " I get up from the bed going towards the door . Before I could turn the door knob , he turns me around by my waist and makes me look up at him . " Now tell me why you laughed so hard ? " He said . " It's nothing " I said . He was looking deep into my eyes and my eyes fell on his lips . He was looking at me with so much love and care . Like the Langdon I knew was someone else and Langdon in front of me was really sweet . He was touching his right thumb on my lips . " I have to go to my room " I said . Trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't move . " Don't you ever laugh at my face ever again " he says . Then he let me go and I opened the door to walk out .  I turned around to ask him . " Hey Langdon " I said . " What now ?" He said standing over the door . " You miss poppy don't you ?" I said looking at him holding my laugh . " I was sleep talking that's why you laughed " he said coming to me . Then I run towards my room " good night Langdon " Laughing at his face .