Chapter 15

Heeya pov :

I was getting really irritated about how miguel told me that langdon has got a new P.A. .That i don't have to work for him anymore . " so heeya you can keep working on the festival arrangements and langdon has asked lilith to be his new p.a " he says . " yes , I will look into schedule for next two days and thanks for informing me that i don't have to be his pa . I went to the desk for schedule " why do i feel so irritated right now ?" I ask myself . " Yes , this is kind of sudden but I think it's better that I don't see him again and Lilith would be in heaven right now" . As pass by the rehearsals of the band I decided to take quick glance at how Lilith is doing but when I walked in I could see Lilith was watching them . So I stand with her and ask her" hey , so how is he treating you ?" . She turns to me " they are amazing and their is not much work I have just watch them and feed them all day " . She looked happy with this but he made me do laundry and other stuff . I look at them and Archer waves at me and look at Langdon but no emotion on his face as he kept going on with his performance . " Hey do you wanna hang out tonight because we leave in two days as festival will finally soon . So we should go around and have dinner together " I asked her . " Yes let's go tonight for dinner " she said . Then she went on stage as Langdon called her up . I look at them and just decided to leave .
Langdon pov :

When I saw her face it was telling me that she was really confused about what happened ? . I could not see her going with Archer and the way he left her all by herself at the club it made me sad and angry at the same time . It's better for her to stay away from Archer until I figure her out . I know him he would annoy me alot if I kept her around but Lilith was good option because she told me almost everything about herself and heeya . I also found out that heeya has a child . This is driving me crazy because if she is married then I can't get closer to her in anyway . But I still need to know so I will let this go for now but still gotta look for Hailee . May be this is a possibility that she is not her or I am just imagining too much due to my obsession . As I got into the elevator heeya also came " hey, why did you suddenly replace me ?" She asked me while waiting for a answer 😒 . She kept looking at me but I was not going to say anything . " Hey thanks for yesterday . But still this was weird that you suddenly made Lilith your pa . Do you like her ? "She asked . When we almost reached our rooms " yeah , I like her more than you so leave me alone " I said in a harsh words but what could I do else I won't be able to keep away from her . I quickly went into my room without looking back . This is it I will never see her again because know she will not be asking me anything I guess .

Heeya POV:
I needed to know why was he behaving so strange suddenly but his rude behaviour was enough to make me hate him . Such rude and loud person he was . I thought he liked Lilith so I just needed to know that's why he brought her in as his pa . But no this guy always has to do something weird and make me hate him .

A week later,

Finally, the festival was over and I will never remember this weird festival and the band in it . But one thing was sure I was listening 🎧 to skyscrapers music and I enjoyed it . But now I was going to be home with my baby and back to our old routine . I missed him so much and home is the only place to relax . When I looked at Lilith I did get worried because she hasn't talked since Last night and I had no idea what happened but I have to ask her about it . " Hey Lilith are you alright ? " I ask her before the flight takes off . " Yeah , just feeling a little down about leaving so soon "she said . I knew she was lying but their no point pressuring her to tell me about the situation. So I just let it go and put myself to sleep. Finally after a long flight we were back and quickly took taxi to my demi's house. My luc must be eagerly waiting for me and I can't wait to see my little baby even though he is big now but always my cute fluffy baby boy .

When I reached it was almost noon so I rang the doorbell and luc opened the door . " Mummy I missed you " he said running into my arms and gave me a tight hug . My Little boy took away all the tiredness I had since last two weeks . " Yes baby mummy missed you alot " I said taking him and then I put my luggage inside too . " Where is aunt demi luc ? " I ask him . " She is here " said demi coming in for a hug . " Hey , thank you so much for taking care of him " I said . " Oh come on when the time will come I would definitely take you as my nanny " she said laughing. I settled into the sofa and after two - three hours took luc back home .