45

Lalisa cried silently in her room as she saw all the hurtful comments she had receive. Jennie asked her a few times about it but she always said that she's fine and jennie needs to focus on her work but in reality she wasnt.

All she can do was to cry, she's too weak to fight for her self and after all its her fault, Its her fault on falling inlove with things she cant really reach tho she did everything to get it.

But consequences are consequences and too bad that we all need to face it.

Jennie called her many times asking if she's okay, she will say yes but we all know she wasnt.

Jennie on the other hand is so stress of what is happening, she was walking back and forth in the sala while tapping her phone, Chaeyoung who is watching some cartoons got irritated because of it

"Unnie yah what is it? Come on im watching disney move out" She said rolling her eyes but jennie continues it like she didnt hear chae, chaeyoung gave up and walk upstairs to her room while groaning.

Jennie's phone then buzzed, she was so excited to answer it cause she thought that its lalisa but, "Jagi—" she was cutoff by a deep, creepy and fierce voice "Meet me at the yg building, This is Yang hyun suk. Now." Causing her to run and ride the car by herself.

ǝʇıɹʍ | √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें