One Elevator

Taehyung is stuck.

And this time it's not because he's trying to have sex with this one guy who has a horribly tiny asshole.

That particular event, he's still trying to forget but it's really difficult when he has to suffer through Yoongi's constant snickers whenever Taehyung as much as mentions any sort of intercourse.

It's not Taehyung's fault he had to contact Yoongi (his favorite hyung, of course) while he was still struggling to find a way out of the satanic asshole because Yoongi had a slightly questionable amount of lubrication for situations only Taehyung could impeccably land in.

Taehyung has stayed away from topping for a bit now.

Granted that taking it up the ass could possibly, somehow end up in a similar manner ('Jesus, stop moving, I'm trying to pull out, okay?').

Enter Yoongi. He's seen Taehyung's dick a scarring number of times now and Taehyung would almost feel sorry for him if it weren't for his inevitable 'hey Taehyung remember when you tried to have sex with Hyungwon and his asshole....' whenever he visited after the incident.

You get the gist.

Yoongi's kind of cute when he isn't trying to be (when he's trying, he's just downright disgusting but Taehyung doesn't want to lose a thumb so he doesn't tell Yoongi).

But Yoongi is also kind of terrifying and raps about forty syllables per second in his mixtape (that had spontaneously showed up on Taehyung's door.)

That bastard. He knows Taehyung gets hard when his Yoongi hyung raps. Curse him.

He loves Yoongi. The hyung is great and basically feeds off of Taehyung's compliments. But everything he does always caused Taehyung a mild headache .

Yoongi's iconic line 'the only fifty shades of grey I want is Goose' still haunts him and Jackson still hasn't forgiven him for hiding his stash of alcohol when Yoongi ended up attending the New Years Party.

Anyway. Taehyung's still really stuck.

This time though, it's not particularly in a situation he would manage to find himself in usually, no.

(Cough tiny demonic asses cough)

He's stuck as in he's stuck inside an elevator and the world doesn't seem to be favoring him at the moment since he has a lecture to attend (given by a very bald, very mean and very ambidextrous teacher) in maybe five, ten minutes tops.

He wishes he'd taken the stairs now and he can hear Jimin lecturing him in the background but it's not always easy to climb up two flights of stairs to get to a lecture hall for art history when walking from his apartment to his campus (it takes three minutes) is the most exercise he gets.

Enter Jimin. Orange haired, hilariously short in comparison to Taehyung (and most guys on campus), ambitious dance major and possibly the spawn of Satan.

He's always had a selective liking towards making Taehyung suffer. He makes him drink healthy shakes in the morning despite the younger's clear dislike (Taehyung has and will throw tantrums. Jimin's broken blender had it coming) towards them.