- The golden guitar

You know that long ago, it was the custom of the people do not visit certain synagogues where they resided orphans, angels, saints and no objects to idolatry, since the heretics armies were not so affordable. Meanwhile, barbarian poems tell of Etruscan origin, enraizavam and mingled with superstition and locks aiming at a bubble radius of lightning that shines from East to West . The bit of feeling, the salutary spirit was slowly being damaged and replacing the natural aspects of an inert concept . Hosanna in the highest! - Have not heard more... In short, this anemic concept solidified more and more... from dry face, sunken eyes , with a fancy dress and a big useless torch in hand, this concept inert, would eventually one day become a great influentia. But it 's understood to disturb the spirit? It is good to know about the guitar gold, but before we talk on the guitar gold, it is necessary to say about the major street and the tree as a tool for implementing the plan. The ensued which follows...

Across the street Mi Camine Salvaron, in La Province del Trajan, was visible on the top of the bell tower of St. Thérèse golden bells of the church. Under the restless boy in the courtyard waiting for the chime 18h - the setting of the sun. In his hands steadied a piece of paper with a poem he had written, but what he said? The Mass would now begin, and boy was she doing here? 

The sisters soon entered the main hall when the chime sounded 18h, simplified as 6 pm. That's when the boy looked at the door and ran to hide behind a tree beside the wall that separated the yard across the street. And that tree was that? An oak marble? An olive tree?...

Well, all I knew was that the boy was perfect! Really perfect for your plan. 

- Aldo Tulio? What are you doing there? - Said her sister had felt his lack. 

Tulio looked at the tree and then at her sister sketching a face with the sister who felt the difficulty of pronouncing his full name. What about the boy who planned all morning climb that tree, go to the wall and jump to the street, but what would he do now? 

- What is behind you? - Sister asked, watching the hands of Tullius who were recessed behind the loin, hiding the poem.

- It's nothing ! Nor is it a poem for any girl. - That rascal - felt Tulio . Sister knew enough to know that your ingenuity would believe he was hiding a poem for a possible girl he loved and knew she believed in it with his integrity, not the force to show the role, though perhaps not one love poem, however, was certainly not for a girl, but after all, Tulio had even said it was not that, is not it? So literally told the truth!

- Oh no it is not! - Sister smiled at Tulio sense is smarter than him, blindly believing that Tully did not want to tell her about the letter for fear it will make your loved one a solitary nun. - Alright then - said Sister - then conceal this role is not a poem for a girl... - she smiled this time - so look no sisters.

- Sure. - Tulio smiled and for a moment felt guilty again, but a voice in her conscience said spoke the truth, then I am guilty of it.

- Now come on. The Mass will begin.

Tulio looked back at the tree, bit her lower lip and followed her sister.

- What nonsense Sister Conception. She said to look for you that you were thinking of running the orphanage. You believe that Tulio?

Tulio smiled at the left side of the lips, eyes running to the same side and said :

- She's just worried.

- Yes, she is very, but should rest a bit, does not it?

- Yes - said Tulio and they both smiled.

Tulio afternoons spent on the patio were considered the best time, however, not by him but by his friends who ran and played relentlessly throughout the area. But that he would not have fun with your friends? Certainly the boys were separated from the girls and the girls still get the girls were taken to the other side called The First Convent, but he was not in love with any of those girls. Despite passion, relationship with books Tulio was passing every afternoon reading while the boys ran from one side to the other in the courtyard.