Chapter 9

Vanessa's POV

"Did you hear about what happened to that Victoria girl". Chloe said confidently.

"Oh, I heard that her TWIN sister was the one who killed her". Hannah replied with a smirk on her face.

    You could probably see that I was boiling mad with steam coming out of my ears. I pushed the stall door and just started shouting at them.

"FIRST OF ALL HER NAME IS VERONICA AND SECOND I WOULD NEVER MURDER MY TWIN SISTER".

  After I said all that I found out that the bell already rang and the room was FULL, but I didn't care. I just grabbed my bag and held onto Ashlyn's wrist with a good grip and went out. I had 5 minutes to talk to Ashlyn before class starts, so I went to the janitors room and Ashlyn said:

"How about we go out today and get some
fro -yo".

"Ashlyn, I would really love to but I just don't really fe-"

"I won't take no as an answer".

"okay"

"Really!? I'll pick you up at 7".

"Actually, I'll pick you up at 7".

"However you like ".

We both had Chemistry so we went a minute early.
-------------------------------------------------------
   Of course today was pure boring, but tomorrow is the last day of school so I was excited to just finish this year and just tie it up, plus I was finally going to be a senior.

  When I got back home in my car I went up to my room and did my homework and just sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I looked at the time it was 6:30 so I got up, wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with a soft grey sweater and I grabbed my leather jacket incase it gets chilly.

   I went downstairs to the smell of chocolate chip cookies, my mom has the best recipe she told me take some for me and Ashlyn, so I took a few and took one for now.

  I took the box of cookies and put them in the seat next to me and drove off to pick up Ashlyn since her house was like two blocks away. Ashlyn got in the car and I gave her the box of cookies and her jaw dropped. Honestly the look on her face was the best part of my day so far.

"Are these your moms famous chocolate chip cookies?!?" Asked Ashlyn.

"Well, they aren't that famous".

  She put one in her mouth and started singing along to the radio with a chewed up cookie in her mouth so I decided to do the same. When we got to the highway we heard a loud honk coming our way when suddenly...
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note
What did you think about the chapter?
Also, go check out Merry_Merrell s story "Streetlight" it's amazing! If you have any story recommendations or even your storys, comment them cuz it's summer and I'm bored.😬