He pulled out and threw my legs over each of his shoulders, he trailed wet kisses down along my leg till he reach my upper thigh, he started sucking that area passionately and I raised my chest in pure pleasure.

"Stop teasing.."I whine and he chuckles, he licks the the saliva patch on my thigh and starts licking my clit in a circular motion. "Fu-"I moaned again.

"I want to make you squirt.."he whispered through licks and sucks. He licked lower until he reached my entrance. "I don't squirt"I responded through pants and he furrowed his brows. "You never know, especially when it's from these two.."he said as he held up his two fingers, I closed my eyes as his fingers entered my entrance.

"Hmm.."I moaned as he inserted his fingers in and out repeatedly until I sat up and pulled him towards me by his shoulders, I attached my lips to his and kissed him passionately. He inserted his penis as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

 He inserted his penis as he nibbled on my bottom lip

-
"Morning.."I heard Jungkook murmur as I fluttered my eyes open, his raspy morning voice filled my ears and I was already desiring the magic he does to my body.

"Morning..what time is it?"I asked as I rubbed my sleepy eyes, I watched as he grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"7:36, ready for breakfast?"he threw his arm over my body and spooned me, his hot breath against my neck was evolving my desire. "Why did I wake so early?"I ask, ignoring his previous question. "I'm sorry my warmth and sloppy kisses woke you"he said quietly and bit his plumped bottom lip, I blushed and furrowed my brows. "You..do that when I'm asleep...next to you?"I hesitantly ask him and he chuckles. "When I feel like it.."he brushed his bottom lip against my shoulder seductively.

"Sex addict.."I joked and he pinched my cheek. "Your boobs look great from here"he complimented and I frowned at his perverted self. "Leave my girls alone"I covered them with the sheet me and Jungkook were under.

"But they're calling my name.."he pouted and I rolled my eyes, closing them afterwards. "Yah! You're not going to sleep on me now..I'm wide awake, let's get a shower.."he looked up at me with a smirk and I elbowed his chest playfully.

"Fine."
-
He brushed his hands through my wet hair, his fingers delicately combing the shampoo through each strand. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, the feeling of hot water falling to my face and body was magnificent and especially when someone else was washing my hair, I felt spoilt.

Once he was done washing out the suds in my hair, he put shower gel on his palm and rubbed it on my body, his warm touch made my breathing become heavy.

"Spread your legs.."he whispered and I obeyed, spreading them for him to lean. He slowly and gently glided his his hand along my upper thighs, I closed my eyes in pleasure as he rubbed his hand through my vagina, the things he does to my body is unbelievable.