"Where to?" I asked.

"I know a place" Cam said quietly.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Cam sat with his feet up on the couch, nose deep in a book about the English coastline. I have no idea why his parents kept a book like that in their hidden cottage on the England/Scotland border, but they also had books about cupcake origins, Whale mating and the complete works of T.S Eliot.

I knew it was hard for Cam to be here. He hadn't been here since his parents were killed by him. That and the fact we were all still reeling from losing Ari to the death eaters, it had been a quiet, sad few days of searching for these supposed 'cliffs'.

So far, we'd found absolutely nothing.

"Char!" Roze called loudly through the cottage. I jumped up and followed the sound of her voice to the sun room, where the only walls were made of glass, casting a healthy glow across Roze's pale skin. She almost looked as if she'd star shining herself.

"Did you find something?" I asked quickly, a spark of hope igniting in my chest.

"Do you remember in History of Magic, when we were doing one of those boring old theory lessons with Professor Binns-"

"They were all boring Roze" Cameron interrupts. She glares at him, and in the first time in days, I saw a little smile.

"He mentioned this library. The super-secret one, then freaked out he mentioned it. Do you remember that?" she asked, continuing despite Cameron.

I thought back to that one specific lesson, and nodded at Roze. "Yeah, so?"

"He said it was in Edinburgh, and I'm pretty sure I know where. Dad was talking about it once when'd he'd had too much eggnog at Christmas. He was telling me all about the muggle information they have there, but he did mention it has the largest information sources on magical places in all of the world" she said excitedly. "It'd have to have information on any magical caves, right?"

"Brilliant Roze" I grinned, pulling her into a hug.

"Alright, let's get going then" Cameron exclaimed, jumping up and immediately pulling his backpack on. There was a glimmer in his eyes, I'd guess it was the fact we finally had a direction instead of just sitting here, thinking about Ari...

"Yeah, of course. One thing though" Roze said, also pulling on her backpack, and getting the handle stuck on her fuzzy jumper with a pink 'R' on the front. I reached over and unhooked her, and she shot me a quick smile before explaining, "These wizards that run this place, they may seem like entitled librarian's, but they are seriously dangerous. And they have all sorts of security from what Dad said. He told me they couldn't apparate to the grounds, they used a port key only known to the those who work there. It's moved so often, dad joked the librarians would have to forget where they put it sometimes" she laughed at her dad's joke.

"So, what do we do?" Cam asked, all geared and ready to go. For a moment, no one said anything.

"Well, we fly of course" I smiled.

Cameron's instant light of recognition meant he knew exactly what I was talking about, and swung his pack around before reaching inside and retrieving his two tiny broomsticks. A short whispered incantation later, and they grew amazingly to their rightful size.

"Whoa" Roze whispered.

"We all know you're, uh, limitations with flying Roze, so you better stick with me" Cam smiled, flinching when Roze stepped forward.

"I am not that bad!" she pouted, crossing her arms. Cam just shrugged.

"We're flying for over two hours, Roze. Come on" I smiled at my best friend. She just harrumphed and walked out onto the balcony of Cam's little cottage. Cam and I shared a smile, and followed her out.

"Are we sure this will go undetected? If they can detect apparation, why not flying?" Cam asked, hovering just a few feet off the ground with Roze holding his waist tightly. I sorted my pack so if need be, I could reach Harry's invisibility cloak in a moment's notice.

"Should be" Roze replied. "Broomsticks are the oldest form of transportation in wizarding history. None of us have The Trace anymore. Once we get a few miles out, we'll walk." I thought over the plan one more time, and threw my leg over my broom. Rising into the air next to Cam, I looked at the two of them.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be" Roze nodded.

"Come on Char, I was born ready" Cam laughed,and shot off into the sky. With a chuckle, I followed.