Chapter 2 : Reality

• Dedicated kay everybody

 Liam’s POV

That was the worst day of my life I did not know what was going on until I heard the doctor say I’m so sorry he didn’t make it then I heard my mother yell some words I never thought I hear her say a whole list of profanities. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks Ash was dead.

Liam at 17 years old

I’m laying on my bed thinking about my life, thinking about when my dad wasn’t drunk all the time and when life was good and all I worried about was what video game was coming out next and when will it be mine. I feel so bad for my youngest sibling josh because Abby (mom) is depressed, my dad is not a father to him he is always drunk trying to get rid of the pain and then Aubrey (my sister) couldn’t handle mom and dads attitude and left to live with Jessie and his sister. I mostly feel bad because he will never meet ash and doesn’t know family is not supposed to be like this. I’m sad to but I have to be strong for him. I’m his dad and brother I take him to school I wake up with him at night I feed him do everything.  The only thing that really stayed the same is my friendship with mia and Jessie. Whenever I need a break mia will watch him she has her own room here and only on the weekends does she go home next door. Mia is whom he calls mommy.

I don’t know what I would do without her. She is my life saver.

Mia POV 

 I go home with Liam and find Josh and his biological mother prating words she tries to be a good mom but is to sad I consider myself his mother too. Liam goes upstairs and I follow him but he doesn’t notice. After a few min I hear him crying so I go to comfort him. I know he tries so hard to be Josh’s dad, and brother and go to work and go to school. When I enter he has changed into some shorts and man is he hot. It kills me that he goes through this. He doesn’t know but ive been in love with him since we were 14. 

Liam what’s wrong now I asked gently.

"Do you know that that is the first time mom has picked him up from daycare of actually played with him?” he said sniffling.

"Maybe she is getting over it, " I said softly.

" I hope so because I cant do this anymore I’m so tired and I have nobody" he said sadly.

 When he said that my heart broke a little bit more doesn’t he release I’m right here and that I will never leave because my heart belongs to him.

" Hey you have me, " I said.

 " I know and if I didn’t I don’t know what I would have done without you" he said.

I feel a little more in love with him.

"Come on let’s get on the bed, " I said back.

When we get on the bed he lays his head on my lap and I massage my fingers through his hair.

Liam’s point of view

I get up and feel something warm under my head I look and mia is sleeping I gently get up and cover her. I go downstairs and see my mom and dad on the couch sleeping while josh is on the floor playing by himself I walk over and pick him up and ask him if he is hungry he nods so I head to the kitchen and get started on diner imp an excellent cook I learned from the best my grand mom. While cooking I start to think when I fell asleep and then I remembered I cried all over her then feel a sleep on her. I decided to night im taking her out as thanks I make food for mom dad josh and some for everyone to have for lunch tomorrow. I wake them up have them eat I then have them go to bed then I put josh down he falls asleep imediatly  then I go take a shower. When I get out I relies it 7:45 I walk into my room and see mia still sleeping I just watch her. Her face is so peaceful I almost change my mind about going out but I walk over to her and pull her to my chest.

Mia's POV

I feel some one pulling me up and then smell him I want to savor it so I stay still militia miiiiia I hear his lovely voice say quietly I snuggle closer to him because once I get up I will have to leave his warm body. Mumm I moan 

“Hey” he says. 

“Hey how long you been up” I say.  

“1 hr” he says. 

“You didn’t wake me up aww why how you feeling” I say. 

“I feel better but also like a baby” he replies .

“Why” I asked.

“Umm I cried all over a girl” he says shyly.

“No you didn’t real men cry” I said sternly.

“Well anyways im taking you out so go get dressed” he says to change the subject.

Liam’s POV

While she did that I packed the car im taking her to my sacred spot.