Chapter 1 : The good old days

Liam's POV

" Liam come downstairs breakfast is ready,” my mom yelled.

"Ugh mom I'm so tired cant I just sleep a little longer,” I said sleepily.

"Little boy if you are not down here in 2 minutes i'm sending your father up with the water gun plus your favorite breakfast is getting cold" She shouted once again.

"Fine i'm coming,” I said back.

Don’t get me wrong I LOVE my mother but she is a morning person and I'm not. She expects every one to be up and lively at the crack of dawn. My dads used to it seeing, as they have been married for 22 years and so is my older brother.

He is 23, 10 years older than me. He is currently serving in the military. His name is Ashton but most   people call him Ash.  I see him as my role model except for the military part I want to be just like him. He's muscular and he gets ALL the girls. I want to be a sniper agent in the swat team. I barely get to see him but when I do we have a blast. I haven’t seen him for two years now but he is supposed to be coming home for good in two and a half more years. My dad worries a lot about him he was his first son and went in the military like his grandfather. My dad does not believe he should be there, every time he comes home they get into the same argument that he should come home settle down and carry the carre name but he doesn’t want to yet.

After my brother there is me. I'm 13 years old and like I said want to be just like him. I love all kinds of music and dance and so does my best girl friend (friend that’s a girl not girlfriend as in lovers) Mia-Sophia or soph/ mimi / mia as we like to call her. She is just like me except in girl form. The boys at school think that she is weird and make fun of her because she is a little round but I think she beautiful just the way she is. 

Then we have my best guy friend Jessie. He is his own type of person and also 13. Life for him I hard and he spends a lot of time at my house. We like the same things but he's distant and quite a bad boy if you will. 

I think soph likes him for some unknown reason and it makes me jealous and don’t know why but thinking about them together makes my blood boil. 

She has a sister and no brother and I feel it’s my dutiy to be not only my sister’s bodyguard but hers too. And jessie is a great guy and all but she needs some one who is happy and excited all the time and he just isn’t he will only hurt her on purpose but he cant help it he needs a shy quiet girl or a tomboy who doesn’t like feelings and to talk about everything. There is a girl for him she just not it. And i need to show that to her. 

Then there is my sister and mia's sister they are both 12 and annoying but I love them to death I would do anything for them always have and always will.

I never told anyone but before my brother left he told me that if there is one thing I could do for him is to protect all the girls and I took it to heart and after doing it for 5 years I wouldn’t trade it for all the money in the world.

So finally I get downstairs "Bad morning mom". "Finally I was about to send your father up to get you” I walk in and start eating slowly. I hear the phone ring and my dad says ill get is all I hear is hello and then dead silence I wonder what happened my dads never this quiet on the phone by now he should be laughing but he wasn't he just had a blank face on it was so rare to see him without a smile that I was actually a little scared.

 =============================================================================

So there you have it your first chapter sorry i took so long to update but between home and house work im so tired im only 14 so bare with me dont forget to vote and comment

ooo also some one else is writing this story with me so... 

you can give me constructive critisismm and ideas too 

if your interested in editing for me id love that and dedicate my chapters to you plz

feel free to point out any errors that i didnt catch

have a good day and recommend this story to your friends

love tazie