It finally came to the walking across the stage part. Everything happened so fast, but I was happy to have people here to cheer me on for that short moment. The ceremony comes to an end and it seemed as if it were more crowded than earlier. I couldn't even find Monique, but luckily Kourtney sat near me and I stayed by her side. Eventually, everyone finds everyone and more pictures were taken. With and without parents, group pictures and individual.

Next thing, Harry appears out of nowhere with a bright smile. He greets the parents again then takes more pictures with us. My dad steps up and asks only for me and Monique with Harry. Monique moves Kourtney out of the way and pulls on my arm to stand close to Harry on his other side. He flashes a smile at me then puts his arm around me. We smile for the picture and his hand slides up my back to my shoulder.

"Relax," he tells me, squeezing my shoulder.

"Okay, now the two girls only." dad gestures for Harry to go away.

Harry steps aside and Alec walks over to him. I watch the two get into a conversation, but it couldn't have been bad because they were both smiling. After all the shots, we go to a restaurant. The group was big because it was a mixture of Monique and Kourtney's family.

"Congrats grads!" my dad cheers.

-

Monique and I were in my room getting ready for the graduation after party. Alec stood by the door, talking to us the whole time. He was only really here to bother Monique which worked because she was getting real annoyed by him.

"Hey, I'm serious." Alec says and gets pushed by Monique when she exits to go to the bathroom. "Call me if you get wasted or dad if I don't pick up or if you don't want to be lectured by him, I could just–"

"You're not coming, Alec." I immediately turn down his suggestion. "You'll have your own fun when you graduate."

"It's not the same when you graduate from college." he groans. "I don't even think they'll have a party."

I stand up from my desk. "You're not going." I say then pushed past him. "Tonight is the only night I'll have freedom from you."

"You're still not mad at me for the Harry thing, are you?" he rolls his eyes, following me to the kitchen. "It's for the best and he knows it too."

"You control him like he's your puppet." I tell him. "You saw him at graduation. He looked at you as if he needs permission."

"Because he knows I can bring that scandal back." Alec says nonchalantly then shrugs.

"How did you even shut it down in the first place?" I ask, turning to him from the fridge.

"Monique, can you hurry up!" Alec avoids my question.

Monique rushes out, pulling a jacket on. "How do I look?"

"You look the same as always." Alec shrugs, taking the drink I just poured. I was going to say something, but he speaks more. "You could've chosen a shirt that revealed more," Alec gestures her breasts and I swat his arm. "I'm kidding," he rubs his arm. "You both look good. When are you leaving?"

"We should head out now because we promised Kourtney we'd help set up." Monique says, looking at the time. "Did she send you the address?"