Steamy Night (Forever)~Last Chapter:(

*Very Very Mature and explicit Content in this chapter! Y'all fuckers have been warned😂. I can not stress enough about how sexual this chapter is gonna be. So either take heed to my warning or don't, not my problem*

John's POV
"Check, check, check and check"

I hurry and rush down the stairs, checking on the food. Tory and I have been dating for over six months and Today is her birthday and Im planning something special. She knows that there's gonna be a surprise when she gets here but doesn't know that it'll be just me and her. I got everybody from her family and mine to agree into having a party with everyone and then a special one with just me and her.

I put the food onto two plates and set them on the dining room table. Now for my clothes. I rush back upstairs and into my closet. As I rampage through it, something vibrates in my pocket.

Texting:
"I'll be there in about thirty minutes babe"
"Alright, can't wait"

After slipping my phone into my pocket, I go back to searching for something to wear. After finding the perfect purple (Tory's favorite color) button down shirt and black jeans, I head to my bathroom and look the mirror. Combing my fingers through my hair a couple of times, I'm Finally satisfied with my look.

I spray on a little of cologne, put on my silver watch, and head back down stairs. I set a couple of candles up on the table and some around us. As I'm over looking everything to make sure its settled, I hear the doorbell ring. Quickly grabbing the banquet of roses, I calm myself before rushing to the door and opening it.

"Happy birthday baby!"

"Awwe John"

I give her the roses and let her in as she gives me a light hug. I could never get tired of her touch. Its something that I've grown to absolutely love.

"This way"

I take her hand and guide her to where I prepared our dinner to take place. Pulling out a chair, she sits down and I gently push it back in then sit down myself.

"Bon apatite"

"John, you really didn't gave to do all this for me"

"Of course I did. I love you and would travel the world just to make you happy"

She looks at me with those soft brown puppy like eyes.

"Your gonna make me cry"

"Come here baby"

I motion her to come sit on my lap and she gladly accepts. Holding her in my arms is the best feeling in the world.

"I love you beautiful"

"I know"

She says with a smirk. I playfully glare at her conceitedness.

"I'm just kidding, I love you too"

I remove a strand of her blond hair before kissing her for a brief moment. I could see the pout form on her lips as I pull away.

"Well somebody's a bit kinky today huh babe"

"Don't make fun, hmph. Are we gonna eat?"

"I'll much more prefer to have you for dinner"

I say with a seductive smirk sprawled across my face.

"Oh would you now?"

"Uh huh"

She brings her body to face me, one leg on each side of my body. She looks me right in the eyes, still sitting on my lap.