"So we meet again"

Nobody's POV:
John was so tempted to walk over there and say something to her, but didnt want it to seem like he was stalking her. So just decided to do what he came here for, exercise. He constantly looks at her from time to time just admiring her body shape.

"God damn she looks good in those leggings"
John thought to himself.

They showed off her big perky firm ass. Her wavy golden locks in a bun. Contrary to the night at the club when she had her hair down and flowing. He felt himself getting aroused. It was hard for him to concentrate on what he came to the gym to do.

So he decided to go somewhere where she wasn't in his view. A few hours later he decides that he's done and packs his stuff up and heads to the bathroom to change his clothes and all that other good stuff. While he was changing the image of the "nameless girl" as he called her, popped up into his head again.

The picture was so vivid it was like he could almost touch her. Shaking the image out of his head he continues to get dressed. A couple minutes later he finishes and leaves. On his way out of the gym he passes by this really good painting. He was really attracted to it and decides to stop and look at it for a couple of minutes.

"Wow"
John says aloud to himself.

"I know right"
a voice says back.

He knew that voice the second he heard it. He turned to his left and there she was, standing there with a towel over her neck. Even when she was sweating she still managed to look good. John said to himself.

"Hey, you were from the bar weren't you"

Her voice says, bringing him from his thoughts.

"Yup, that's me"

"If I didnt know any better I'd say you were stalking me"

John was surprised at what came out of the blonds mouth.

"I come here all the time, ask the person at the front desk"

He quickly yet calmly my says back.

"Well well, I must have mistaken"

"yup, must of" He answers, still looking at her intently but non purposely.

"My name is Tory"

"John"
John's POV:
"well I guess I'll be leaving now"

She starts to walk off. I didn't want this to be my last time seeing her, I had to do something. I think quickly.

"Hey, wait"

"Yes?"
she says and turns around.

"If you dont mind do you think I could get your number so I can see you again sometime"

All I could think was "please don't say no, please don't say no".
After a couple of seconds she finally gives in.

"sure"

I give her my phone and she types her number in.

"Well I'll see you later"

Tory says as turns around towards the exit and starts to walk away. I watch her unintentionally.

"Well that was easy"

I say to my self once she was out of sight. I pick my bag up from off the ground and head out the exit into my car. I was tired as fuck so decided to go to stake'n shake nd get an oreo milkshake.

"This milkshake is well deserved"

I press the gas and continue on the path to my house. My head was filled with all the possible outcomes of getting her number. She could just want to be friends, she could want to date me, she could just want to have sex.