The club

John's POV:
"Ughh, don't stop" I thrust in and out of the big tit blond
"Wouldn't dream of it"
"Fasterrr" I do as I'm told and continue to move in and out but at a faster pace. I can feel her getting tight as her walls close and I know that she is close to her orgasm.
"Mmmmmm, I'm close" she screams
/////////////////////////////////////////
Beep
Beep
Beep

My alarm clock goes off. The darkness of my dream slowly fading bringing me closer to the light. I quickly shot up and sat in my bed. Beads of sweat were Coming down my face and my heart was beating fast. I had another sex dream. When will these stop!

As my heart is slowly coming to its regular beating routine it occurs to me that I have another boring ass day at work. I get out the bed head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and gell my hair back. Then I go to my closet and pick out a suit for work.

I look down and see that my boner still hadn't gone down. Its not like I had time to do anything about it because I didn't want to be late. So I just tried my best to ignore it.

I finished getting dressed and walk down stairs to fix me some breakfast before it was time for me to leave. Shortly after I finish cooking, ate then headed out the door. I hop into the car and check my phone. It read

"TWO MISSED MESSAGES FROM JACK"

I clicked on his contact and read the messages.

From:Jack
Hey man, how you doing?
/I know the break up has been hard on ya!
To:Jack
Dude, I'm fine I'm not finna stress over dat fucker.

Oh yea I guess I left that out too. Me and my girlfriend, well "ex" girlfriend broke up about a month and a half ago. I'm over her completely, she was a cheater. A couple minutes later my phone vibrates again.

From: Jack
Hell yea now that's what I'm talking bout.

I laugh, slip my phone in my back pocket, start the car and drive off. My job is about half an hour away. Its 9:00 and I start at 9:30. I just hope I can make it in time. I do not feel like dealing with that son of a bitch I call a boss.

I keep driving and even speeding a little, arriving 4 minutes before time. I rush into the building and take the elevator to floor 5 making, it just a minute before. I speed walk to my desk and quickly sit down. I look around and realize that I see a couple employees looking at me.

"What are you all looking at?!"

I yell then they turn and continue to attend to what they were doing before. I was tired, my heart was beating extra fast. I take deep breaths and soon I relaxed.

"Hey john"

"Hey Lucy"

"I see you were running late again today"

"Yea"

"You know one day your gonna get caught by the boss when your actually late and he's not gonna be happy"

"Fuck him"

"Uh sure"

After she said that I had this feeling deep down in my stomach that something was wrong.

"Did you say something Mr.Jonson?"

I turn around and face him.

"No sir boss, I'm fine"

I could see the hatred in his eyes. I'm Already kind of on his bad side. Knowing that, I just lie and say it was nothing.

"I could've sworn I heard you say something"

"No sir"

"Mhm alright"

He walked off after I answered him. Finally the breath Lucy was holding in was released.