*The girl*

John's POV:
We enter the club. I'm instantly surrounded by people. I see fine sexy girls twerking and grinding. It was lit as fuck.

"Hey, john lets go to the bar"
Jack says.

"Mk"

We walk up to the bar. I order a martini and jack orders a vodka. A hour passes and I'm still at the bar sipping my martini little by little. I turn my heard towards my friend jack and see him making out with a blonde headed girl. I see her friend looking at me. practically begging me to come over to her with her eyes. I just wasn't interested.

Don't get me wrong she was cute but I just wasn't really attracted to her. A couple minutes later the friend walks over to me. She turns me around and pushes me against the bars counter. In a flash her lips were against mine. She was practically stuffing her toung down my throat. Quickly I push her off.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Common, you know you want it"

she says with a seductive look on her face that she was horribly failing at.

"Listen, your cute and all but I'm just not interested ok"

"Dont deny it babe"
"I'm not denying anything 'babe', I'm not interested"
"Whatever, keep telling yourself that now but you'll come around soon or later and when you do I'll be waiting"

After that she walks off.

"Shii, she finna be waiting for a long damn time"

A couple of more hours pass by. Its about 12:00 am right about now. I go look for jack to ask him to come on and leave since I'm obviously not finna find anybody here. I continue to walk around and try to find him. A half and hour passes and still can't find him. I decide to go back to the bar because most likely he'll head back there soon or later. I sit and wait while drinking my martini.

"God where the fuck is he"

"Someone seems impatient"

I hear a soft voice say. I look to the side of me and I'm stunned. God she was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. She was wearing a fitted black lace dress which showed all of her curves. Her skin looked so soft that someone could compare it to silk. Her deep light brown eyes looked back at me like a puppies. I wish I could just rip her dress off and take her right here on the bar counter. I couldn't look away, she was like a magnet.

"Are you done admiring me yet?"

She says with a chuckle.
I quickly snap back to reality.

"Oh, uh I wasn't stari-"

"Dont worry, its fine"

After she says that she makes her way back into the crowd before I got a chance to say anything else.

"Hey dude, you ready to go?"
Jack says.

"The moment I see someone I actually like, Now he wants to show up"
I think to myself.
"Fine common"

"Let's go"

We make are way out of the bar. I see the same two girls that were making out before.

"What the hell, how can they still making out after all this time?"
I say to jack.

"I don't know but I just wish I could join them"

"Dude your a pervert"

"Common can you blame me"

I could see what he was talking about. I was getting turned on just by the sight. I had to hurry up and get away from here.

"Let's just get in the car"

We hop in then jack starts the engine and we start driving towards my house. Her face wouldn't leave my head or her body. I didn't even get a chance to catch her name. We probably won't ever see each other again anyway so its no point in stressing over it. A few minutes later I realized that jack had been drinking.

"JACK are you sure you should be driving?"

"Yea, I haven't had anything for about 3 hours"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes dude"

"Alright, I was just making sure because one if we get pulled over your going to jail and second I don't want to get in an accident"

"Like I said before, I'm fineeee"

"Ok"

About forty minutes later we reach my house. With no complications, fortunately. I get out the car and start walking to my door.

"Alright John have a nice night"

"See you later and can you please not get into any trouble and drive safe ok"

"Yea yea alright"

I enter the house take off my shirt and throw it on the couch. Man I was exhausted, it was almost 3 am. I'm glad there's no work for me tomorrow. I head up stairs to take a Shower. About half an hour later I'm done and flop on my bed.

I slowly start to relax from all the crazy ness at the club. A picture of the girl I saw popped up in my head. Man, I could bust a nut by just looking at her. I felt myself began to get a boner.

"Common dick, its to early in the morning for that"
I say aloud.

"Does it look like I give a fuck. I didn't fucking studded did I?!"
the voice in my head says.

"Oh god, I'm hearing things now I need to take my ass to sleep"

I turn of my nightstand lamp and rest my head on my pillow. Slowly I close my eyes and within minutes I'm sound asleep.

******next morning******

I wake up and check the time. It was 12:46 pm. Man, I slept late. Who could blame me, I went to sleep at about 4 in the morning. At least I didn't have work today. I get out of bed with a mild headache and head down stairs to fix me some coffee and grab a donut.

"Maybe I should go to the gym today since I don't have anything to do."

I finish eating and head Upstairs, put on a T-shirt and some gym shorts. Then I brush my teeth and all that other good stuff. About 45 minutes later I'm done and hop in my car. About 15 minutes later I arrive at the gym.

I grab my gym bag from off of the passenger seat, head towards the entrance and walk in. I show the desk manager at the counter my membership card, he let's me through and I walk towards the fitness room.
And that's when I saw her. The one I saw at the club last night. She was the last person I was expecting to see here. Not that I'm complaining *wink wink*

~
Hey loves. Hope you all liked this chapter. Find out what happens next in chapter 3. I'm trying to update as frequently as possible but I've been stressed out a lot lately. For multiple reasons. But anyway vote. Bye babes!

And yes I know, lots of spelling mistakes. I haven't edited this story yet.