Character Bio

Name: Snow Perry

Name: Snow Perry

Age: 26

Weight: 135 lbs.

Height: 5"6'

Hobbies: Writing, singing, being with her friends and family, reading, coking, and drawing

Likes: Music, pandas, books, food, drawing, her family, her band, and her friends

Dislikes: Being alone, haters, and death

Band Name: When These Roses Die

Description: Just like the picture

Tattoos: Right arm: full sleeve filled with quotes and meaningful images that she calls promises, Left arm: the lyrics to the song Savior  by Black Veil Brides surrounding a wilted rose on the inside of her wrist covering self harm scars and a cherry blossom branch on her shoulder, Right leg: a framed portrait of the hill from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas when it was covered with snow (front thigh) and a healthy rose that she got with her band when the band formed with their band name around it (each member having a different stage of the rose wilting) (calf), Left leg: a animated turtle with a panda on its back trying to get away from a group of Storm troopers, that she got with her brother when they turned 16 (front thigh).

Background: When Snow was younger the only one that truly accepted was her twin brother Tony Perry, lead guitarist of Pierce the Veil. With her white hair and red eyes, Snow was bullied, even by her family, but no matter what Tony was there. At the age of 18, Snow moved to L.A. to start her career in music and started her band, When These Roses Die. Starting her career wasn't very hard due to their unique sound and her unique look drawing all sorts of attention from fans and even record companies. After 8 years of recording, touring, not seeing her brother, and moving back to San Diego with her band, Snow finds herself touring with Pierce the veil for their newest album Collide With The Sky.