Trust

Algee

Algee

I've been consumed with work, family and nothing else. So, I decided to do something out of the regular and bring my wife lunch at work. Everything's been moving pretty fast since Asiah was born. He's now six months and love to put everything in his mouth. Leah says it has something to do with teething.

"Baby!?" I opened her office door popping my head inside. She stood by the window looking down on the city taking a phone call. I closed the door behind me placing the bag of food on the table. I took a seat on the love seat she had in the right corner of the room that faced a small flatscreen tv.

"I'll call your tomorrow with more details thank you," she hung up the phone sighing. I got up from my seat,"Babe." She looked up and smiled,"What are you doing here?" I walked towards her,"Bringing my wife some food."

I kissed her,"Have you eaten yet baby?" She shook her head looking over my shoulder at the take out on the coffee table,"You know I could get in trouble for you being here." I rolled my eyes fuck company rules. I can see my wife whenever I felt like it.

"Yeah yeah," I held her in my arms. "What did you bring me," she mumbled. I knew she had been wanting Chipotle for weeks,"I got you food from Chipotle." She smiled kissing my cheek wrapping her arms around my torso,"Thanks baby."

I watched her ass in that black dress as she walked over to the table,"Jesus" I loosened my neck tie trying to call myself down. "You didn't get anything for you baby," she asked taking a seat on the grey leather love seat.

"Nah baby this is all for you," I shoved my hands in my pockets walking over to her.

"This is sooo good," she closed her eyes chewing slowly. I laughed,"Sometimes I think you love food more than me."

She stopped chewing smiling,"Hell yeah."

I rolled my eyes,"Food can't give you good dick can it."

She stopped smiling shaking her head now it was my turn to smile,"See."

I took seat next to her texting on my phone while she ate,"God I'm so stuffed" she groaned rubbing her flat stomach. I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked right now. I kissed her forehead,"Daddy's gotta go back to work soon."

"You just got here," she whined putting her hands in my coat pockets.

"I know-"

Leah's boss walked through the door along with three other people and one of her co- workers. "Ms. Smith would you come with us please!" The fat white bald said in the tight black suit. Leah and I both rose to our feet this didn't look good.

"I'll see you tonight," I kissed her temple grabbing my car keys off the coffee table.

"Mr. Smith if you don't mind joining us for just a moment it won't take long trust me," I looked at Leah. She looked ahead at the people standing before us. I looked at my watch I couldn't stay a minute longer.

Comment & Vote !