Married

Algee

Algee

"How's the married life," Woody snorted.

I took a sip of my beer,"We started marriage counseling I think it's helping."

"That's good man," Keith smiled.

"Yeah," Leah and I have been communicating a lot more.

"See you wouldn't have these problems if you were single," Woody blurted out checking out a girl walking by.

"Shut up with yo can't get a girl grit ball head ass," Keith and I laughed.

"I get females," We knew Woody and he don't get females.

"You don't get no damn females the only females you get is your momma and she don't even want you," Keith said smacking him upside the head.

I laughed shaking my head,"You heard Elijah coming back to ATL?"

"I heard he's doing a roll in some type of movie," Keith said taking a sip of his beer.

"I talked to him yesterday" Woody said rubbing his head while glaring at Keith.

"It'd be nice to get the entire group back together," Keith said.

"So we can spend another thousand dollars in the strip club and have to carry Woody as out again after kissing a trans," I laughed.

"In my offense that looked like a woman," he pointed at me.

"Of course it did," Keith said trying to mask his laughter.

"They tell you not to touch the dancers anyway" I said laughing my ass off.

"Man whatever" Woody pouted like a child "Y'all don't ever like to turn up anyway" Woody said. Keith just rolled his eyes ignoring him.

"We the ones who have to baby sit your ass when we go out," Keith sized him.

I ordered another round of beers,"Damn it's almost twelve I gotta go."

"Damn it ain't even one and you leaving already" Woody said throwing his hands in the air.

"The man married just because you ain't got nobody waiting on you at home-,"

"Shut yo ass up Keith," I pulled on my coat dropping a couple twenties for the beers.

"Y'all argue like a old married couple damn," It's true Keith and Woody were always arguing. Elijah and I were often the mediator in every argument.

"I'll see y'all later," I told them.

"Alright man," I dapped them up.

When I got home it was almost one,"Leah gonna kill me."

I unlocked the front door hoping she was asleep.

"Algee" I froze.

"Yeah baby"

"It's one o'clock in the morning," she said her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry I was out with Woody and Keith having some beers," I walked towards her.

"Mhm next time think of your wife who's home pregnant waiting for you" she snapped.

"Baby I'm sorry" I kissed her forehead.

"I bet you are," she mumbled.

I got out the shower climbing into bed next to her,"Baby"

"Algee I'm sleepy shush"

I leaned over looking over her shoulder,"Can I get a kiss."

"I'm tired Algee" she pulled the covers over her shoulder.

"Please baby" I kissed her cheek.

"Fine"

She kissed me,"You make me sick."

Comment & Vote