Birth

Algee

Algee

I pulled into the driveway her car must've been in the garage. I got out walking up the pathway taking out my keys,"Baby" I opened the door closing it behind me.

"Baby" I walked into the living room. Leah was asleep on the couch with a blanket covering her. I picked her up carrying her into our bedroom. I covered her up taking off my shoes going to take a shower.

"Algee," I felt her slightly shaking me. "Yeah baby," I groaned in my sleep. "I- I think my water broke" I sat up grabbing my keys. "Shit" I grabbed some shorts and a shirt. She held her stomach biting her bottom lip in pain,"Please hurry Algee."

The sheets were wet as I carried her in my arms to the car. "Baby I have to lock the house I'll be right back," she nodded squeezing her eyes shut. I ran locking the front door getting back into the car.

She squeezed my hand cursing as the contractions came,"Go faster Algee." I was pushing almost sixty in a forty,"Baby I can't we'll get a ticket." I parked in front of the hospital doors,"We need a doctor!"

A bunch of nurses came out with a wheel chair,"My wife she's in labor." I helped her in the chair as they coached her with breathing techniques. "Baby every things gonna be okay," I kissed her forehead. They wheeled her into the hospital "Sir you have to move your car," the security guy said.

I tossed the valet my keys running after Leah after about a hour she was almost ready to start pushing. "I don't think I can do this Algee," she shook her head breathing heavily. "You can baby just push," she nodded as I wiped the sweat from her face.

Our entire family was waiting outside and couldn't wait to meet our new edition to the family. "Baby come on just one more push your almost there," she squeezed my hand screaming. The nurse held her other hand as the doctor watched,"There's the head good job Leah."

"Just give us one big push," the doctor said. She squeezed my hand again screaming,"Ahhhh." The baby's cries filled the room as the doctor handed me the scissors. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Smith it's a health baby boy," I smiled kissing Leah. We wanted to keep the gender a surprise until this very moment and I couldn't be happier.

She kissed me back as the doctor handed Leah our son. He cried until hearing his mothers beautiful voice. "He's perfect," she sniffled looking up at me "Thank you." I shook my head kissing away her tears,"This was all you." Leah let me hold him for awhile until it was time to feed him. The nurses were helping Leah to breast feed while I went to tell the family.

Our entire family stood up,"How is she?" Her mother said,"She's happy" I told her. "Is it a girl?" Her cousin Danielle asked me. I shook my head,"It's a boy." Her dad smiled,"I have a grandson."

Comment & Vote !