Message

Leah

Leah

I sat behind my desk sifting through the paperwork I'd just finished. My stomach growled I looked up at the clock on the wall,"Where did the time go?" I sighed, then leaned back in my chair. I missed lunch again for the third time this week. My phone dinged with a notification on my desk. I picked it up looking at the text from my husband. I swiped up on the screen unlocking the phone, clicking on the text. He sent me a couple heart eyes and the tongue emoji. I smiled, texting him back he knew what he was trying to start.

I placed my phone back on the desk, returning to the computer screen exiting out of all the open windows. I shut down the computer I ran my fingers through my hair as the screen went black. I thought about what I wanted to cook for dinner, but didn't feel like cooking. I had a weird craving all of a sudden for pasta and garlic bread.

I packed up my bag locking up my office behind me. Jason was outside of his office leaving the same time as I. He smiled when he saw me,"What are you doing here so late?" I returned his smile with a polite one,"Finishing up work, what about yourself?"

"Just catching up on a few cases," Jason said, as we walked to the elevator. He pressed the down button and we waited. I had to admit he was a very attractive man, but I was married happily married. "What are your plans for the evening?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. His light hazel brown eyes glided up and down my figure.

"Going home to the husband maybe cooking dinner, and then off to bed" I laughed nervously. He nodded,"That sounds nice." Before I could reply the elevator doors opened,"After you" he gestured. I could have sworn I heard him curse under his breath.

He pressed the button and the door slowly closed. I took a deep breathe trying not to focus on the aching in my feet. I hope Algee wasn't too tired and would give me a foot massage. I could feel Jason's eyes on me again. The elevator reached the lobby floor I walked out first slightly relieved.

"Goodnight Leah" he said, once he stepped out of the elevator.

"Goodnight" I said, walking towards the exit. I got in the car putting my purse in the passenger seat.

As I pulled up to the house I saw Algee's all black Mercedes parked in the driveway. I parked beside him getting out of the car walking up the cobble stone pathway. My heels clicked against the pavement as I pulled out my keys to open the front door.

When I walked through the door I could smell the armoir of chicken being fried. I took off my heels walking into the kitchen. My sexy husband stood at the stove frying chicken while singing. I smirked, walking up behind him kissing the back of his neck. He smiled, turning around giving me a quick kiss,"How was work baby?"

"Good,"I said, wrapping my arms around his torso. He finished frying the last piece of chicken and we started eating.

I washed the dishes by the time I was done, Algee was already in the shower. I pulled off my black slacks and unbuttoned my dress shirt leaving it on the floor. I walked into the bathroom, Algee's blurry figure through the shower glass door. I slipped out of my black lace panties, unclasping my bra walking towards the shower.

I stepped inside. He turned around wiping water off of his face,"Damn baby." I bit my lip wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer,"What daddy?" He lifted me up placing my back against the shower wall. I leaned my head back as he kissed and sucked on my neck,"Shit" I cursed.

He rubbed the tip across my folds,"Tell me how much you want it." He flicked his tongue across my hard nipples,"So bad baby" I gasped. He pushed himself inside of me,"Fuck" I cursed, digging my nails into his skin.

I grit my teeth as he pushed deeper,"Fuck baby" he groaned gripping my hips tightly.

I whimpered as his pace quickened inside of me,"Oh god" My legs shook from the pain and pleasure,"Fuck" he slowed down "You about to make me cum already." He kissed my parted lips as I squeezed my eyes shut taking all of him.

"Look at me", he demanded. I opened my eyes panting "I love you so much."

I nodded barely able to form any words as he fucked me faster,"Who's your daddy?" I felt myself about clench around his member.

"I'm a-about to c-cum", I arched my back. He gripped my hips holding them in place,"L- Leaahhhh" he groaned as he came. I came not a second later burying my face into his neck,"Algeeeee."

He pressed his forehead against mine,"I love you." I smiled,"I love you too." He put me down on my wobbly legs,"Let's rinse you off." We finished our shower and I got into the bed falling asleep.

"Baby wake up," Algee said gently shaking me. I buried my face into the crook of his neck,"No." He laughed kissing my forehead,"You'll be late for work if you don't get up." Right now I didn't even wanna think about work. I kind of wanted a round two from last night. I stared into his eyes placing my hand over his boxer.

He smirked,"Nah baby you woke up way too late for that." I whined,"Why not." He kissed me pushing my legs open,"I don't want you to miss work."

I wrapped my legs around his waist,"Right now I just want you." I started rubbed my hand up and down his hardness,"Fuck" he groaned. "I'm going to call in,"I giggled grabbing my phone. He kissed up my thighs making me shiver,"So beautiful." I ran my fingers through his hair.

I froze when I saw I had a text from a unknown number. I opened the text,"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm pregnant from your husband Algee. I figured I'd tell you since he wanted to keep us and our baby a secret. Don't text back I don't want any problems from you or him." I reread the text over and over making sure I saw everything correctly.

Algee kissed up on my neck,"Baby what's wrong?" I pushed him off of me,"What the fuck is this Algee" I threw the phone at him. He stared at me like I was crazy,"What the fuck is wrong with you Leah." He grabbed the phone staring at the text message. He didn't show any signs of being surprised or anything.

"Leah" he got out of the bed walking towards me. I backed away from him,"You went and cheated on me your wife and got a bitch pregnant." I felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I ate last night.

"Shit, Leah are you okay", he stood behind me holding the hair out of my face. I couldn't protest throwing up more in the toilet. I think I was coming down with a stomach virus.

I rinsed my mouth and got dressed all while ignoring Algee. "Leah", he stood there in the door way "Baby I'm sorry about that text." I turned around staring at him,"Is it true Algee." He lowered his head,"Yes but I-I."

I slapped him,"I fucking hate you" he grabbed my hands holding me.

"Leah I'm sorry" he said holding me while I cried. I pushed him away from me,"Don't touch me."

I laid there on the floor crying,"Oh god why!" I held my knees to my chest as he watched me.

"Please baby don't cry baby girl, I'm so sorry", he got on his knees in front of me. I couldn't bare to look at him after what he'd done.

I got up running to the closet locking myself inside,"Baby." He giggled the door knob,"Please Leah, I'm sorry she meant nothing to me." She clearly meant enough for him to fuck her and get her pregnant.

"Just leave me alone" after thirty minutes of him pleading with me I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe he'd do something like this to me.

I woke up in the bed and Algee was nowhere to be found. I texted the number back telling her she could have him. I clicked off my phone grabbing my suit case. I packed everything I could putting the suit case in my car.

Comment & Vote