Eleven

Song of the chapter: Let Him Burn, by The Relentless. (Nothing to do with this chapter really. I just needed a song)

"Kieran!" I hear a familiar voice yell across the food court and I scan the area looking for the source.

I finally see Colton on the opposite side of the food court with a tray of food in her hands.

I wave her over and she happily skips towards me.

"Heya Kier, how was your date last night?" She asks as she stuffs a fry into her mouth after she sits down on the chair across from me.

"Interesting," I finally say after a long pause and she waves her hand at me to motion to keep talking.

"We talked," I tell her and she takes a large bite of her food. "We went to his place and talked. It was personal. It was... nice."

"Well that's good," Cole says and offers me some some fries.

"Thank you," I say as I take a couple of fries and stuff them into my mouth. "Let's do something."

~~~~

We walk down the street singing random songs and bumping into each other in fits of laughter.

If you didn't know us, you would probably think we were drunk. Nope! This is just how we act. Like drunk idiots.

We walk into a random store laughing our butt's off and pushing each other around but careful not to actually hurt the other person.

We soon realize that we walked into a thrift shop and start to look around at all the clothes until I see the the back of a familiar looking figure.

I grab a random shirt, that just happens to be a pink sequined crop tøp, and is super ugly.

"I really like this tøp, do you?" I ask Emerson and he jumps a little before turning around and smiling.

"Hmm, I think you would look pretty in anything," he says making me blush and I put the tøp back on the rack.

"I'm actually not that suprised to see you here," I tell him and he nods his head.

"And why is that?"

"Because your clothes always look like you got them at a thrift shop. No offense, I really like your clothes," I tell him and he smiles before looking through more clothes.

"No offense taken. I do get some clothes at thrift shops," he tells me as he pulls out a cream colored top and looks at it before putting it back.

"Cool...... so...-,"

"Oh my gosh Kieran look at this tøp, oh hey Emerson," Colton says standing in between Emerson and I and shoving a navy blue long sleeve shirt in my face.

"Yeah. Uh... it's nice," I tell her when she pulls it farther from my face so I can actually see it.

"So what are you two doing?" She asks looking between Emerson and I.

"Talking," I tell her as she starts looking through more clothes.

"Yeah. Well I better get home. Band Practice," Emerson says with a wave as he walks out of the store, leaving Cole shoving random articles of clothing in my face, and me wishing he had stayed.

A/N this was more of a filler chapter. Plus it was really short because... idk. It just is. Also, storytime A couple days ago my aunties and I stayed up kind late and at one in the morning we were making toast and one of the pieces of toast set on fire in the toaster. Luckily we put the fire out. Then the fire alarms went off and both my aunties ran downstairs leaving me to shut both of them off. They woke up my mom and dad too. But they didn't seem to mad. Just tired. That's the story of how our fire alarm went off at one in the morning.