Seven

Song of the chapter: Forgiveness by Paramore.

The class finishes and I walk out the door pushing passed everybody. Emerson has left me pissed off and I need someway to get my anger out.

I meet up with Cole at my locker and she gives me a knowing look.

"How did sitting next to Emerson go?"

"Ugh. He was mad at me for no fuckin' reason."

"Why don't you ask him. There is probably a 'fuckin' reason," she says copying me and I stare at my best friend as if she is crazy.

"Even if I tried to talk to him he wouldn't listen," I argue with her and she gives me a stern look.

"Go talk to him,"

"Fine," I grumble as I walk away slowly in pursuit to find Emerson even though I don't want to.

I find him sitting in his desk drawing on a piece of paper.

I sit in the desk next to him and he doesn't look up. He just keeps on drawing.

"Emerson?" I say and he still doesn't look at me.

"If you aren't going to listen then I ain't even gonna try!" I practically yell at him and he still doesn't look up. He just keeps on drawing.

I get up out of the desk and I almost make it out of the room.

"Wait," I hear him say. I stop halfway out the door and turn around to look at him.

"Yes?" I ask slightly annoyed that he is talking to me now.

"Why did you do it?" He asks me and I stare at him like he is crazy.

"Do what?" I ask. And he looks angry again.

"Threaten Mallory and throw a rock at her window," he says and I can tell he is trying not to yell.

"What? Is that what she told you?" I ask him and he nods his head slightly. "I can't believe you would trust her over me."

I look at Emerson and I can't tell what he is thinking.

I sit down in the desk beside Emerson again and stare at him.

"You know, for some reason Mallory doesn't like me. We used to be best friends. Then one day we weren't," I smile slightly thinking about it. We used to go to her house after school and watch the land before time. "She started dating the guy I had the biggest crush on since second grade. She started dating him the day before she knew I was going to ask him to hang out. She ruined all the friendships I had and got me kicked off of the cheerleading squad which I loved."

Emerson stares at me with a look of somewhat sadness on his face.

"I uh. I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said you didn't do anything," he says looking embarrassed.

"It's OK. As long as you don't do it again," I say and he nods his head.

I stick out my pinkie, "promise?"

"Promise," Emerson says as he locks his pinkie with mine.

"Great now that we are friends again, what do you want to do?" I ask but inside I still feel hurt.

You can forgive, but you never forget.

"How about we skip school?" Emerson suggests/asks and I look at him shocked.

"My mom and sister would kill me. Especially after what happened on Friday,"

"What happened Friday," Emerson asks and I am suprised he hasn't heard.

"you seriously haven't heard. You must be the only one in the whole school," I say laughing a bit.

"Seriously," he says and I wonder if I should tell him.

"Well Cole and I went to a party, and I got a little drunk," I say and he stares at me.

"A little?"

"Fine, a lot. I ended up passed out in his tub and spending the night there." I say and he looks mad.

"Whose house was it," he asks and I debate at whether I should tell him or not.

"Declan Grey's" I say and Emerson looks even more mad. "You don't like him?"

"No, not at all,"

"Because I stayed at his place?"

"No, I just don't like him,"

"Well that helps," I say jokingly and Emerson smiles.

"Just don't hang out with him," Emerson says.

"Fine," I stand up and start to head out the door.

"Do you want to come to my house today after school again instead of skipping then?"

"Sure," I say then I head out the door to grab my books for next class.

~skip to lunch~

I sit down in my desk and wait for Cole to join me.

I feel someone sit beside me and I don't look up, "hey Cole."

"Do I look like Colton to you?" Says a guys voice jokingly and I look up to see Emerson.

"Oh sorry," I say laughing.

"That's okay,"

Cole comes and joins us and eat our lunches in silence until a certain bitch comes and interrupts our eating.

"Emerson what are you doing with these losers," says a fake voice and I don't have to look up to see who it is.

"Eating lunch," Emerson replies and me and Cole laugh a bit till she gives us a look of pure hate.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" I mumble mostly to myself and she just ignores me.

"Anyways Emerson, wouldn't you rather sit with me," she says.

Emerson pretends to think about it for a couple seconds, "you know what Mallory actually yeah-" he says standing up then he sits back down quickly. "Yeah no. I do not want to sit with you." And with that Mallory stalks off angry leaving us all laughing.

A/N hey guys are going to have a great time to time and money to pay the bills and I will have a great day and night and day out of the most important thing is that you are looking for a few days. I also would like to thank ChaoticHeartofFire for liking my story that is not my sister or cousin.