Part 6

"NO! I AM NOT WEARING A BLOODY DRESS!" Regina screamed as she hide under Sherlock's table.

"Come on, Regina. We're going to meet Watson's fiance. We have to dress nicely." Tina try to get her hissing friend out from under the table while holding onto a beautiful blue dress.

"I don't care! I am not wearing a dress!" Regina hissed as she keep hitting Tina's hand away.

"Perhaps she would be more comfortable in this?" Sherlock came in holding a suit.

"Yes! Thank you!" Regina rush out from under the table and grab the suit. "You're the best, Sherlock!" She tiptoe to kiss Sherlock's cheek before running to the bathroom to change.

Sherlock gently touch his cheek as he watch Regina run off. "Well...that was different..." He is used to being hit by women because of something he said or do, he has never been kissed on the cheek as thanks before.

Tina shake her head as she fold the dress. "If you like her you should just ask her out. She is naive about things like this." She walk out of Sherlock's room to wait for Regina and stop just outside the doorway. "And you really shouldn't spoil her too much." She said before walking away.

______________________________________________________________________

"Sorry we're late." Tina smile apologetically.

"It's no trouble, you're not very late. This is Mary, Mary this is Tina and Regina." Watson intro them as they both take their seat. Watson isn't going to ask where Regina gotten the suit, nope he doesn't want to know.

"It is nice to meet the both of you, I hope you don't mind me asking but I am curious as to why you're wearing a suit instead of a dress." Mary asked.

"Because Sherlock is spoiling her." Tina replied.

"He isn't spoiling me, he just knows that I hate wearing dresses." Regina lean back against her seat.

Tina shake her head before turning towards Mary. "She is a lot like Sherlock and they both spend a lot of time together."

"Oh...I see..." Mary frown slightly, she didn't really like Holmes and she doesn't think a cute little girl like Regina should be anything like that man.

"Don't worry, Love. She is much nicer than Holmes." Watson gently pat his fiance's shoulder as he look at her sympathetically, he knows that his friend isn't the earliest person to be with.