Part 1

"Tina! Look what I got!" Regina grinned widely as she hold up a dagger that is beautifully designed.

"Regina, Dear I doubt they will let you bring that home..." Tina change from her shirt and shorts to her pajamas, a shirt and long pants.

"Then I'll just have to ship it home." Regina place the dagger between her bra before putting on her bright red hoodie. "Let's get some sleep, I'll show you where I got it tomorrow!"

They are penpals for years now and they have decided it is finally time for them to meet up. Regina reached England first so she checked in and wonder around while she wait, luckily she is able to find her way back to the hotel to meet her friend.

They both got ready for bed for the next day, not knowing that their lives are about to change.

______________________________________________________________________

"I don't understand how you managed to talk me into another case! I should be sleeping in my new bed, not going around a dark alleyway in the middle of the night!"

"Shhh! Be quiet, Watson. We are here to catch a killer, not scare them away." Holmes said calmly as they head down another alleyway. "Stop!" He hold his hand out to stop Watson.

"What is it now?" He asked as he turn to where his friend is looking at only to see two bodies laying on the ground, and it look like the bodies of a mother and her child.

Holmes look around to see if there is anyone else around before walking towards the bodies to check if they are still alive. Now that he is closer he can see that they are both weirdly dressed, the older woman is wearing long pants and a white shirt with strange design on it that he can't quite make out while the child is wearing a shirt that seems to be connected to the hood she has over her face.

Watson follow after his friend and check the pulse of both of them. "They are still alive, we better get them back to the house."

"I couldn't agree more, Watson." Holmes said as he pick up the smaller body and start walking back home. The child curl up slightly, clinging onto Holmes's shirt and bury her face into his chest to be closer to the warmth, allowing Holmes to see part of her face and he conclude that they are not mother and child like they first thought. And there is a possibility this 'child' is not actually a child judging by the way her breast are pressing against his chest, he can also tell she is hiding something under her shirt.