Skye's backstory

DavidKMorgan thank you for your support and giving me ideas!
SKYE'S POV
January 15, 2008
Dear future Skye:
Today was the first day of 9th grade in a new school, you see my parents moved me here in the middle of the year.
I miss my old school because I had so many friends and people that cared about me. But today was the worst day ever. Let me tell you what happened. When mom dropped me off at school and gave me the on and on lectures about,"be good at school and remember to treat people the way you want to be treated, I opened the car and walked out.

People stared at me like I was some weird monster and whispered to their friends.
"Look at that weirdo!"
"What a freak?"
What's up with the blue haired loser?"

I walked silently keeping my head down and didn't make any eye contact with anyone.
I hate this school and I can't believe I'm leaving all my friends behind for this!
I'm gonna call my friend Britney.
Goodbye
Wait Britney didn't answer and she's always on her phone. I think she got past me. I hate the fact that I'm not loved for who I am!

January 16,2008
Dear me:
I found out the names of the people that made fun of me. Tyler, Gabe, and Tony all made sure my life was hell today. Yup they pushed me around and told me,"I wasn't going to survive!"
I hate going back! I have no friends and no one cares about me and I'm being bullied. I still have 4  years left of high school, maybe I can ask mom to move me to another school.
Talk to you tomorrow

January 17,2008
Dear me:
Same day, go school, get pushed, die from the non ending laughter and then go home.
I never knew laughter could mean so much. People laughing at me made me so angry that I balled up my fists and silently walked away to prevent problems.
Mom said,"she won't move me and that was final."
I guess I'm stuck in this place with bullies for 4 years.