Chapter 5 Edit Complete

PROM DAY
LUKE TALKING TO YOU (YEAH YOU)
"It was today, the day I get to hold Sky in my hands and tell her... tell her that I hated her but also loved her. You know what I mean, right. You just hate what somebody did to you or your loved ones and you forgave them but your mind can't let go of what happened. Since you probably have no idea what I'm even talking about. I'll tell you.
You know that sweet little innocent Skye who was so quiet and you know how she was bullied, right. Well here's the thing it wasn't always like that. Sky was so popular back when she was in 8th grade. She had these annoying friends who followed her every step. The thing is Sky hated or shall I say despised my girlfriend. Sky bullied her until that morning when It changed. Sky got hit by a car and got hurt. She lost her memory and had to move. My girlfriend no longer got bullied but she had to move to Florida because Sky's friends got out of control. But the thing is I hated Sky for hurting someone I loved so much. And I wanted revenge. You see I helped her with those bullies because I wanted her to trust me or like me. You see after I told her bullies to back off I told them my plan and that I wanted to help them. It was all bait. I watched her run back to class crying and smiled. This was what sweet revenge looked like but I wasn't going to stop there. I was gonna ask her out to prom and then make out with another girl and embarrass her and tell her that I hated her. She would run out crying like a baby. Ha Ha Ha!!!