chapter seven

"M-mianhae" that's the only thing I can say. I'm super nervous. I immediately bent down to get the broken glasses

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I'll just buy you a new frame" I said while picking up the glasses

"Yeri, stop. I'll clean it. Stay away from the mess" His voice is cold. Aish! I'm such a pabo! Ugh!

On the first place, Kim Yerim, you should have not let him bring you to his house!

"Ani. I broke it so I'll clean it"

I didn't notice a very sharp glass. It slided down to my palm causing it to be cut.

Blood.

My palm bleeded.

"Yeri!" He immediately bent down to me and grabbed my hand

"It's just a scratch" I said

"Scratch? It's bleeding so much, Yerim! Stand up" I did as he told. "I told you to stay away. But you didn't listen! You're so stubborn!" He's holding my wrist and he let me sat on the sofa.

"I'll just get my first aid kit"

My heart is trembling so bad. I'm very nervous.

Is he mad at me? Ofcourse, Yeri! You broke his frame!

I looked at the broken frame, the picture is still there. I'll just buy him a frame. A prettier one.

That can help right?

He arrived with his first aid kit.

"Don't put alcohol" I whispered.

"I need to put an alcohol to cleanse your wound" I almost rolled my eyes but I remembered I've done something wrong to him. Like, I'm not dumb, I know that alcohol is for wound cleansing.

"Alright"

He carefully wiped my wound with cotton and alcohol.

"O-ouch" I bit my lip to stop myself from shouting so loud.

I also closed my eyes. Tightly. Well, my wound is kinda big so yeah it's really painful.

Then he suddenly stopped. I don't know why so I opened my eyes. I saw him staring at me with a smile on his face.

His eyes met mine. We're looking at each other's eyes for a long time. This is so awkward!!!

What if I'm falling for him?

And why is he doing these things? Like, watching me, bringing me here, fetching me, bringing me at home.

Is it because he has to? To convince the people? But why do I feel like he's doing it because he want to? Am I just becoming delusional?

*Kriiiing! Kriiiing!*

His phone suddenly rang which got his attention.

Out of curiosity, I also looked at his phone.

Calling...
Tzuyu

As soon as I saw Tzuyu's name. I immediately glance at Jungkook. Surprisingly, he was looking at me also

"What? Why don't you answer?" I asked him.

He stood up and picked his phone up.

"Hello? Tzuyu?"

He went to the kitchen. Maybe he thought I can't hear him. But he's wrong.

"W-why are you crying?"

She's crying? Why???

"T-tzuyu, I thought you broke up with me? So you shouldn't be affected if I came to watch Yeri's performance. And if I bring her home"

So she's crying because of Jungkook watching me perform? Media is really fast huh.

This is my fault. Someone is hurting, crying, because of me.

"What are you saying? I-I still love you."

Then boom! It hit me. Those sweet things don't mean anything. He's just doing those things because he has to. Not because he wants to.

"I'm sorry"

I ruined them. Because of me, they broke up. Because of me, both of them shed tears.

I looked at my wound. I don't know why but I felt like this wound is a sign. A sign of how I ruined Jungkook and Tzuyu's relationship.

I looked at the broken pieces of glass. It's not just the frame which I broke, I also broke their relationship.

My eyesight became blurry because of the tears. Why will I cry? Is it because my wound is hurting? Ani. My heart is. Please, tears don't fall.

"I want to become yours again, Tzu"

I felt my cheeks becoming wet. Probably because of the pain. Did I just fall in love with him?

Aniyo. If you fall for someone, you won't ruin them. But I ruined Jeon Jungkook.

×××××××××××××××××××

Sorry for a short update!!!

Aaaand! Congrats to our queens. Red Flavor won again! Yas! #RedFlavor4thWin