Haesung-Scared

Jisung P.O.V

It was happening again. Everyday this happened. I swiftly picked all my stuff up and ran out the class. "YAH LOSER WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" A boy yelled after me. Jeno. Lee Jeno, the scariest boy in the school. He has been bullying me since I started here. I heard chuckles and giggles. I dashed to my locker and stuffed my things in it quickly to have my locker slammed shut. "Well well well, look who is trying to run again." Jeno laughed making his group of friends laugh. "You whimp you shouldn't run it just makes the punishment worse!" Snickered Jaemin "Sh baby Sh I'll sort it out" Jeno said shushing Jaemin. A large lump in my throat had started to form. I was in for a beating. Jeno swung at me. His fist colidiny with my jaw, sending me flying across the hallway. Next a sharp kick was sent to my stomach. I yelled in surprise as he kicked my chest. Laughter erupted around me. Until one loud voice silenced it. "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" Kim Donghyuk or as he's known Haechan yelled. He was the most popular boy in the school. "DO YOU?!" He yelled. I glanced at Jeno to see him looking at the floor. "You all are pethetic! Picking on Jisung because he is weaker than you! Why don't you pick on someone your own size huh?! Like me!" He yelled angrily. "S-Sorry Haechan..." Jeno muttered. "Its not me you should be apologizing to. Its Jisung." Haechan said, pointing at me. Jeno bent down "Sorry Jisung-ah... I won't do it again.." He said softly. I just groaned in response. Everyone walked away leaving me, Haechan and Mark (Haechan's friend) alone. "Mark I need to talk to Jisung alone." Haechan said, dismissing Mark. Haechan sat me up. "Hey.. How are you feeling?" He whispered to me. "Sore... Painful..."I rasped out. "Hopefully I will make you happy now.. I want to say..-" "I like you H-Haechan oppa.." I blurted out before coughing. He smiled "glad we feel the same Jisungie." He kissed my forehead. "Lets get you to the nurse."

Yes guys I am alive! I just have had no requests to ive been brain dead. Im sat in chemistry writing this. I was thinking of writing a smut sometime soon for like JoTa (Yuta and Johnny) not many people ship these two but I do and so does my forend Izzy. I can't remember her user name sorry 😜😜 but if you want moee updates I need requests. My DM is open! Thanks for 6.23k love you all~ Nyree