Mark. your to old for me..

Your pov

I am sitting in class. Miss Kim is talking about Stupid math things. I don't even understand. "I'm sorry to interrupt miss Kim but can I have a word with (N/Y)?" said I boy who was 2 years older than me.
"Sure Mark. (Y/N) go with Mark." said Miss Kim. I stood up and walked out the class room.
"Can you please stop bothering me. This is the 100th time this month you've pulled me out of class to ask me to date you! It's getting on my nerves! I want to learn not be going out with you!" I snapped at him. I heared the bell go off and run back into the class to get my stuff. I then hears the class room dorm spam shut. I froze on the spot.
"TELL ME WHY?! WHY WONT YOU DATE ME?! HAVE I DONE SOMETHING BAD TO YOU?! HAVE I UPSET YOU?! HAVE I HURT YOU?!" Mark screamed. I was to scared to look at him. I was scared to talk. I then felt him turn me around. "ANSWER ME (Y/N)!" he screamed.
"I...I..." was all I could get out. He looked down and took a step back. When he looked up he looked sad.
"Please (Y/N)... Please tell me why... I just want to date you..." he said softly.
"Mark... Your 17... I'm 13... That's not right.. I can't date you because your 4 years older than me..." I replied looking down.
"Please (Y/N)... I really love you... And I promise I will wait... Until your the right age... I love you." he said begging me.
"Mark... I love you too... I really do..." I replied.
"Then date me (Y/N).." he said looking at me.
"But Mark." was all I could say before I felt him lips on mine. His kiss was soft. I tried to push him away but he just pulled me closer to him. In the end I gave In And kisses him back. He rested his forehead on yours.
"Can you be mine now?" he whispered.
"Yes I'll be yours." your whispered back.
"I love you (Y/N)." he said smiling.
"I love you too Mark." you replied.

(A/N)
Hey thanks for requesting @BabyKrysie. If you want to request then private message me. The is again xx