Mark Lee jelousy

Your Pov

Your sitting at home with your best friend Taeyong. He's tall cute and has brown and sliver hair. You've known him since you were little. You are watching a movie whilst waiting for your boyfriend to come home. Your boyfriend is Mark Lee. He's tall, cute, has beautiful brow eyes and brown hair with orange in it. You've been dating him for 1 year now but he hasn't been home lately.
"Uh (Y/N) I need to tell you something... Just don't get mad okay?" asked Taeyong.
"Mhm Taeyongie." you replied.
"I saw Mark kissing Jessie..." he said. Your eyes widend
"B- But he loves me..." you said staring to cry. This was taeyongs plan. He has liked you for years but before he could tell you Mark asked you out. He pulled you in for a hug. "Don't sorry I'm here." he said and kissed your forehead. You fell asleep in his arms.
-----------time skip----------
Marks pov.
I walked inside to see Taeyong with (Y/N) laying on him.
"What the Fuck is going on?!" I shouted waking both (Y/N) and Taeyong. "What?! You can go around sleeping with girls! But I can't fall asleep by accident on Taeyong?!" (Y/N) shouted at me.
"I'm not sleeping with girls! Where did you get that from?!" I shouted back. She looked at Taeyong and stood up and walked over to me.
"Taeyong told me..." she said looking down.
"Wae(why) did you believe him?! He has a crush on you he is trying to split us up so he can date you!" I said. She looked at me then at Taeyong.
"Get out my house you lying prick!" she shouted. I watched as he left the house. I looked back at (Y/N). I lifted her chin up and kisses her.
"I'm sorry.." she said.
"It's fine. I love you and only you." I said and she smiles.

(A/N)
Hey this is my first imagines comment and request.

Love Nyree xxx