Arriving to school was the most nerve wracking out of everything that happened to me by far. It's because I know for sure that the humiliation to me have gotten worse.

Grabbing my bag, I make a quick beeline to Lilly's office. With my arm held closely to my body and my head down, I ignored all of the comments and stares that were thrown my way.

"El! You won't believe what I-" Lilly starts as I came into the room. "What's wrong?" She says when she noticed a stray tear roll down my cheek.

I wiped the tear with the back of my hand and rolled up my sleeve. A gasp escapes her lips and rushes to examine my arm, especially my wrist area.

"How'd this happen?" She asks in a gentle voice.

"You remember what happened yesterday right? With the flowers?" I ask, my voice raspy.

She nods in response. "Well, before he gave me the bouquet, he gave me a bracelet. With everything that happened after that, I forgot to take off the bracelet and ended up falling asleep with it on. And by this morning, it was too late to realize the bracelet was fake" I explain as more tears roll down my cheek. "I already put on Benadryl before I left" I add.

"I can't believe he'd do something like that" she says, shaking her head. "The ones on your arm, will heal normally, but the big puff around your wrist will be scared for a little while. The itch and raised skin will die down but the red splotches would be there for a while until they disappear" she adds.

"Thanks Lilly" I thank her. I bring my hand up to my arm about to scratch but brought it back down "They're so itchy" I complain.

"It will be for a while" she says. "At least for the rest of the day".

The bell rings signaling the first period of the day is going to start soon. I thank Lilly again and went straight for my fist class.

This was not the way I hoped my last year in high school would go. 

*******

Each dreadful second of every minute and every minute of every hour of the day that passed by was excruciating. Not only were the hives on my case, but also everyone that stepped passed me were also. There was nothing more than I wanted this torture could end so I could go home.

As I was putting a text book into my locker, a hand was laid upon my shoulder. Afraid that someone was trying to try something on me, I flinched away and threw the hand off my shoulder.

"It's ok Elise! It's just me"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I know that voice...I've never heard it in a while though. Turning around, I come face to face with Ky. Although he's never done anything to me, I still keep my guard up just in case something might happen. But now that I really think about it, I've never heard or seen of Ky since the last day of school. What if he doesn't know what happened? Maybe that's why he's talking me.

"I was looking all over for you! As soon as I heard what happened, I needed to find you" he says hurriedly.

So he does know. I wonder what he's going to do to me. I mean, things happened to me that I wasn't even sure could happen to anyone.

He notices I'm hesitant to say anything but patiently waits. But after awhile, I notice he's not here to do anything to me. "Why are you talking to me if you know what happened?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I mean, I would like to think I know you. And if what I think of you is true, I believe you" he explains. "Not what everyone else is saying".

At first I look at him in disbelief. No one believes me except Lilly. But I look more closely at his facial features to see if they altered. Like always though, I can't read him. He has the same facial expression he always has. That was until he flashed a reassuring smile. And somehow, I knew I could trust him.

"Thank you" I say smiling back at him.

That was when the unexpected happened. Ky pulled me into a hug. Something I never saw him do.

"So, where have you been if you just heard what happened now?" I ask as we pull away.

"On a trip" he answers. "I would have gone to the resort but I needed to visit family"

I shake my head. "Trust me, going to the resort is the last place you want to go. I just wish I knew that earlier"

"Elise...it's not you're fault for what happened to you. You were just trying to do the right thing and I see that" he says.

Another small smile spreads across my face, followed by a light chuckle.

"What?" He asks.

"I've never heard you talk so much in one day" I laugh again.

He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. But I can't help but notice the slight smile on his face. The Ky everyone knows, the one that I know, is back. And for once, I don't mind his silence.

 And for once, I don't mind his silence

A/N: Hey!

Early update! Now many of you are asking me when Daniel will find out what happened and it's closer than you think. I apologize if you thought it was in this chapter. But he will find out. And it's soon *wink, wink*. Anyways, thank you for continuing on reading my book!

Until the next chapter,

- Gia