Chapter 5

*Unedited*

~Alaina~

"Oh how lucky you are that it isn't him".

"Alaric?"

"Bingo" he smirked coming closer at me so I can see him clearly.

I felt my body relax but I knew I shouldn't have hoped it to be calm, too soon.

"Get the fuck out of here before I do something worse" Alaric spoke deadly.

"Look you-"

"Eli! Go" I cut him off.

He looked at me as if I was crazy. Stepping closer I was going to make sure he was ok but Alaric held me back. This caused Elijah to move toward us but I shook my head at him as if mentally telling him no. I mouthed 'go' and he didn't even bother to protest as he sped off.

Turning to Alaric furiously I said, "what is your problem? You could have seriously hurt him".

"You did this to him" he said dismissively.

"Me? I'm not the one who forced you to punch him!" I yelled.

"Oh you see but you did. If you broke up with him before than this wouldn't have happened but let's see how Mason takes it. Your time is up" he said walking toward his place.

He didn't get far before I pulled him back and pushed him to the wall, making sure he didn't move.

"My time isn't up I was early, we broke up a while ago so you better keep that mouth of yours shut" I warned him.

"Than why did I catch you both almost getting it in?"

This bitch. "We were only kissing you ass! And just because we broke up doesn't mean we aren't allowed to see each other".

"Clearly it does but hey I'm not stopping you from whoring around".

Without second thought I punched him in the stomach so hard he doubled over. I was so pissed off I wanted to punch him again but i refrained and calmed myself down.

"Don't ever and I mean ever disrespect me like that and what I do is none of your business. I'm not the one with many side hoes and bitches following me around. At least I can be loyal to one person" I whispered in his ear as he glared at me, trying to catch his breath.

Before I could turn around Alaric caught my wrist and whispered back breathlessly, "This discussion isn't over".

Yanking my wrist from his hold I walked to his place and readied myself for a long night. By the time I entered I see everyone laughing at something. Probably from something stupid in the card game they have. Some have Smirnoff in their hands, others have beers or pizza's that they ordered. I grab a slice and a water as I sit next to Luca while they finish off the game. As I was done with my slice I head into the kitchen to get another and by the time I'm about to reach my seat I hear the door.

"Hey Alaric, just in time! We are about to start a new round" one of Masons friend said.

He nodded and headed to the kitchen to grab a beer as he sat in the last open seat at the table. He looked around to see the familiar faces and when he spotted me his face remained emotionless as he took a huge sip from his bottle. This made me dislike him and myself more because he looked so attractive doing that. I don't know what is wrong with me. First I hate him for doing that to Eli and calling me a whore but yet here I am being attracted to him by just one action. Fuck my life!

The cards were distributed and we decided to play 'Cards of Humanities' which was my favorite game. Even if it was my favorite game I always lost. Coincidently, Alaric always won at this game and it irritated me. Though at least I wasn't the one losing too bad because one of the girls didn't even win one round while I won about two rounds.