Prologue

The surgical operation of Kylee, my daughter was successful. We went home after and was surprised to see my parents, Jayvee, Sebastian and few of my friends welcomed us. Primmy run towards us and gave Kylee a kiss on the cheeks and a tight hug.

"I missed you, Kylee!"

Sinalubing nila kami ng isang simpleng handaan. Even that jerk... my brother's best friend is here. My heart skipped a beat. I just saw him a moment ago conversing with his friends, ngunit ngayon ay 'di na siya mahagilap ng aking mga mata.

Anyway, I have to divert my attention to this surprise they made. This looks like a mini party. My husband hugged my waist and whispered, "They're happy..."

"I know,"

Lumapit sa akin sina Mommy. "How was the flight?" She asked.

"It was alright," maikli kong sagot. I don't feel like talking. I'm tired and I want to sleep already.

"Do you want to rest?" My husband asked.

Tumango ako. My head is throbbing. I was stressed the whole operation hours and the past few days. I thought my daughter's not gonna make it. But look, she looks fine already. She just need to rest at 'wag na masyadong maglaro-laro like physical activities. Baka mapano siya and I don't want to go through that hurtful moment again. Their father might kill me.

"I can manage to go upstairs. You take care of Kylie. 'Wag masyadong magpapagod,"

"Alright," he kissed my forehead.

Iniwan ko na siya roon. Parang pinupukpok ang ulo ko habang naglalakad patungo sa aming kuwartong mag-asawa. Hindi ko na nagawa pang magpalit ng damit. Humilata agad ako sa aming kama.

The door creaked open.

"Bakit? Are you tired also?" I asked him. It's my husband. Ako at siya lang ang puweding pumasok sa kwartong ito kaya't I know it's him.

He lied next to me and hugged me from behind. I got goosebumps. Those gentle and soft hands... muscled arms wrapping around my waist... this isn't my husband.

"Yes, it was tiring waiting for you to come home."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Humarap ako sa kaniya.

"How's Kylee?" Sabi niyang hindi pinapansin ang aking tanong.

"Kylee's okay, Get out!" I said, pushing him. I am scared my husband might get in and saw me lying next to another man— in our room.

"Don't push me, Jehyla. I might get pissed and tell your husband how actually close we are," he warned.

And just like what I always react whenever he's threating me like that, tinitikom ko na lang ang bibig.

"See? You're scared. You're scared of me..." His eerie smile plastered on his face.

"Just scared, nothing more," I retorted.

His jaw clenched. "Don't talk back like that to me, Jehyla." he said, kind of irked.

"Bakit ba?"

"I just hate it," he simply said and begun unzipping his pants.

I gulped. "Clark, stop it. I'm sick. I want to rest,"

"Not when you made me mad,"

"Come to your senses, Clark. Kasal ako! May pamilya ako alam mong hindi tayo pwede dati pa sinabihan na kita,"

"Alam mong hindi ako titigil," his eyes pierced.

Napakurap-kurap ako. Dumaloy ang takot sa buong katawan. Para akong tinapunan ng malamig na tubig. Ito ang kinakatakutan kong mangyari, ang kunin niya ang kaniya.

"Bata ka pa noon, Clark. Alam mong komplikado pag ipinagpatuloy,"

"We aren't that young now, though. So what if I'm years younger? We did not even regret doing it when I was fifteen and you were eighteen back then,"

And just like that, he claimed my body and manipulated me with his kisses. He locked the room. He didn't care hearing my husband knocking on the door. He want me all to himself. He made me pregnant so I could be his. But it didn't work because I made ways. Pinalabas kong si Vincent and ama... But here he goes again, doing another nasty plan.