Chapter 21: Reunion

Lucy's POV

  Natsu tried to stand up but failed miserably. He fell to his knees again.

  "Natsu, you okay?" i askd him worried.

  "yah, but i think i lost a lot of magic power earlier. I'm totally exhausted. " Natsu said.

  Just then, i thought of something. I held his hand with my own whivh shocked him.

  "Stay still. Golden Aura" i said. We both glowed in golden light. I lend him half of my powers. After the energy and magic transfer, the golden light disappeared.

  "Feeling better?" i asked him.

  "Much better. Thanks." he said while grinning at me. I just smiled at him in response.

  He stood up and faced a shocked Cyprus. Natsu then glared daggers at him.

  "Because of what you did, i would never forgive you. I will beat you to a pulp until you'll beg for mercy." Natsu threateningly at Cyprus who looked scared and taken back.

  "B-But h-how d-did y-you m-manage t-to b-break f-free f-from m-my m-magic?" Cyprus said between stutters.

  "Easy. With the help of trust and love." Natsu said with a smirk.

  I felt my face heat up upon hearing him mentioning the word Love.

  Natsu charged at Cyprus with his flaming fist.

  "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" Natsu shouted. He punched Cyprus which caused him to fly a few meters backward.

  "You will pay! You don't know how many people suffered because of your selfishness." Natsu punched Cyprus on his left cheek which caused him to stumble a few meters back.

  "This is for all the people who suffered. " Natsu said while punching him on his right cheek.

  "And this is for Lucy's father who you manipulated. " Natsu said while giving Cyprus an uppercut.

  "And finally this is for Lucy!" Natsu said while kicking him on the stomach causing him to fly a few meters back. Cyprus was knocked out.

  That's when i felt a liquid substance falling from my face. Tears. I just can't believe it. Natsu defeated Cyprus. Its over. Its finally over.

  Because of happiness, i didn't realized that i hugged Natsu from behind.

  "Huh? Lucy are you alright?" Natsu asked rather shock of my sudden action. I just shook my head.

  "No, i'm just happy. Thank you Natsu. For everything." i said.

  "No mention it." he said.

  I removed my hug from him and he slowly faced him. He then messed up my hair.

  "Don't think to much, k? Everything's fine now." he said while grinning. I just nodded in approval.

  "Lucy.." someone said from behind. I felt my body froze once realizing whose voice it is.

  "Father?" i said while slowly turning to face him. It was Father. But something's different. He's smiling.

  "Lucy, thank you." he said. I didn't waste anytime cause I ran to him and hugged him really tight.

  "Father, thank God you're alright! I'm so glad." i said while tears was streaming down my face.

  "That's thanks to you and you're friends." he said while smiling.

  I can't believe what's happening. Here i'm hugging Father and his smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyah,

  I'm Really Sorry for the slow update.. I'm quite busy with my other story, The Contract.. You can check it out if u like..

And one more thing, this story is almost done maybe one or two last chapters left. I promise to update as soon as i can.

  And oh yeah, i'm planning on writing another story entitled The Star Goddess. I hope you'll look forward to it..

Please follow me, read, comment and vote.

Love lots,

-JeRein_14