Nicknames

Nicknames

( While you guys are friends)

Logan;

His for you; Captain save a hoe. He calls you this because of the first time he met you, how you came to Callie's aid when the drunk guy was all up on her. It's an inside joke.

Yours for him; Bub. You call him this because he called you it once and it just Cracked. You. up. Because it just makes him sound tougher than he already tries to act.

Charles;

His for you; Bookworm. He calls you this because you were ecstatic about him replacing your book.

Yours for him; Sherlock, you call him this because he constantly tries to read your mind, not knowing your a mutant, and simply block it out. When he attempts to read your mind he puts two fingers on his temple and two below his nose. His nose scrunches up and he looks like he's focusing really hard. Thus the name Sherlock.

Erik;

His for you; (L/n). He calls you by your last name because Charles said he was your pupil, thus making you the teacher. You and Erik agreed Ms.(L/n) was to formal, so just your last name stuck.

Yours for him; Rocky. When he trains he becomes incredibly intense, so you call him Rocky

Hank;

His for you; He's too polite to give you a nickname, so he just sticks with your first name.

Yours for him; Since you didn't want to make the fact he calls you by your first name awkward, you just call him McCoy. Just his last name, simple

Peter;

His for you; Neighbor, I guess it's kinda self explanatory.

Yours for him; Klepto. Short for kleptomaniac, it's also kinda self explanatory. He likes to steal stuff.