Confession Time!!

They confess,

Logan;

It was raining, hard. And I LOVE rain. But a certain buff mutant could beg to differ.

" It's gonna mess up my jacket, and I have cigars in my pocket" He said picking up his pace.

" It's not that that bad, we're almost there." You reply as kindly as you could.

He looked back at you, your baseball cap shielding your eyes from the onslaught of water droplets, you had the brightest eyes he has ever seen, piercing almost.

You walked up to him and grabbed his forearm, in an instant he was dry, clothes and all. The water seemed to roll off some imaginary blanket he had over his body, keeping him completely dry, and warm? Yes warm, pleasingly warm.

" There, your jacket should be ok now." You said kindy.

He stared into your eyes for a little while longer, inching closer to you by the second. He pulled off your baseball cap, and put one hand behind your head, pulling you closer, he closed the gap. Kissing you gently, thankfully you kissed back.

He pulled back for air, and looked away from you. " I know you probably don't like an ass like me, but it was worth a shot." he said.

You grabbed your hat out of his hand and walked in front of him, putting your hat on you turned around and sassily said " Well I kissed back didn't I?" And kept walking.

Charles;

(Charles POV)You were sitting in Charles's study, reading. Your hair was lazily strewn across your back and shoulders, a small piece fell into your face from time to time. Charles was no longer looking at is book, he was looking at you, you were perfect in every way, silky hair, entrancing eyes, sweet personality, incredibly smart.

Perfect.

All of a sudden she began to blush, a small smile taking place on your lips, He had never seen you blush before.

" Are you enjoying your book?" I asked

" Not as much as I'm enjoying your thoughts." She said with a small giggle. My smile fell and I began to blush a deep red. It's weird getting a taste of your own medicine.

Erik;

Erik has been acting strange lately, and you have enough respect to not just read his mind. He's been falling behind during training too. That's weird, usually the easiest to train.

Currently you were sitting on the ground in the grass with Erik, both of you in meditation positions. I hid a coin somewhere in the park, and he has to find it without moving the equipment or getting up. He does this every day as a warm up. But now he's struggling, he couldn't even find the penny.

" Ok Erik, what's up?" I asked standing up.

" What are you talking about?" He asked innocently.

" You have been falling behind lately, this is usually practice and yet you're having trouble." You paused letting him take that in " And, you have been daydreaming during our training sessions. So I'll ask only one.more.time. What is wrong?" You finished putting your hands on your hips.

He stood up, and put his hand behind his back. You noticed he was nervous, rocking on his heels, chewing on the inside of his cheeks. But his eyes were different, usually they were a hard blue showing no weakness. But now? His eyes were soft, his eyebrows were relaxed, different from his usual furrowed brow... Hell, you didn't know they did that.

" Well I've been thinking." He began hesitantly

" It's ok, you can tell me. Your secrets are safe with me." You say gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

" That's the thing, I know for a Fact my secrets are safe with you." He said looking me in the eyes. I cocked a brow, why did that matter?

" I know that you're trustworthy, while also being trusting in other people. You are considerate, you show you care without prying, pushing or using your mutation." He stepped closer to me.

Wait is he? Oh my god he is. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD STAY CALM, he's like an animal (y/n) don't move but let him know you're listening. Oh my fucking god he's just a person but this feels like fucking animal planet. ' As I make my approach on the wild Erik, I need to watch my step. One wrong move and I'm surely finished, let's get closer.' WAIT NO! LISTEN NOW JOKES LATER!

You gave tilted your head, signaling him to continue. " You are extremely talented, kind and.." He stepped closer, faces inches apart. " You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He looked intensely into your eyes, cupping your face gently. He dropped his hand, and sadly looked at the ground in front of you " But I don't think a woman like you could ever fall in love with..." He stepped back motioning to himself " someone like me..." He said sadly staring at the ground.

You stepped closer to him " Think again." You said. He looked up at you and you took that as an opportunity to cup his cheek. " Because I already have." You spoke gently.

His eyes widened and you sent him a small smile. And Erik saw something he's never seen or heard of before, he saw a light blush on your cheeks. That made his heart skip a beat.

You two were leaning in, lips inches apart. You both began to close your eyes.

" MAKE OUT ALREADY!!"

You both snapped your head towards the voice, blonde Raven was sitting in the tree watching this whole endeavor.

" god damnit Raven" I mumbled under my breath. I shook my head and tilted the branch she was sitting on, which effectively made her fall.

You laughed and shook your head, holding out your palm you pulled the coin from behind the slide, it hitting your hand with a small smack.

" I think that's enough for today."

Hank;

You two were sitting in the large vent, the same place he always sat. You we're both reading, well, Hank was reading. You we're thinking about your life from before the CIA, coming out as a mutant, before Hank.

" Y-You ok?" Hank asked looking up from the book.

Hank broke you out of your daze, you looked at the tall man and smiled " Actually Hank, I'm doing really good." You said confidently.

" Any reason in p-particular?" He asked pushing up his glasses.

" Just thinking of how much better my life is." He put a bookmark in his book and set it beside him to show he was listening. " Before, my life wasn't too great." I said resting my head on the vent behind me.

" B-Before what?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

" Before the CIA, before the X Men, before you." I said with a smile on my face.

You couldn't tell but Hank was madly blushing at this statement " W-w-well my life is b-b-better now that I'm with you too." Hank said nervously.

You looked at the young man a smile on your face, to show you approved of this statement but Hank kinda freaked out when you didn't say anything.

" I-I-I'm n-n-n-not saying I-I'm I m-m-mean we're t-t-together or an-nything." Hank said stuttering more than usual. You let out a small laugh " I know what you meant Hank."

" i mean.... I wouldn't mind if we were together....." Hank said really quietly, forgetting you have 'super hearing' as Raven liked to call it.

" neither would i" I said just loud enough for him to hear me.

You were both blushing now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I took forever I'M SORRY!! And quick question, Anyone want a one shot? Or two?