Chapter 3

"How can I help you?", I asked innocently. I was preparing myself to make a break for it, but where would I go. The men completely blocked the door.

"Hello Agent, we just got off of the phone with our boss and he told us you would be here. He also told us to help you with the case", the taller one explained to me.

Okay now I knew these guys were bullshitting me. There was no boss, what game were they playing. "You guys aren't agents are you?", I rhetorted. Both of their eyes widened in shock. "Ummm, we can explain", the blonde one began.

I laughed, never had I ever scared such large men before. "Neither am I, it's fine", I told them.

They looked even more shocked when I told them this. "Then who are you?", the brown haired one asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you", I casually joked. "Try us", the blonde one egged on. Were these guys serious?

"First you tell me what you want with the files", I asked them. The bigger one sighed and replied, "We believe that one of the boys who attended is a missing person from Indiana. He dissappeared after a tragic accident"

My heart began to beat incredibly fast. These boys were working the same case I was. I turned to grab the picture of the article from the table to show the men. When I turned around they were both standing very close and had closed the door behind them. "Sure invite yourselves in".

They both ignored my comment as the shorter one walked over to the files and began digging through them. I ignored him for a moment and showed the one that was in front of me the picture from the newspaper. "This boy?", I asked ponting to him.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Well I have also been looking for the boy, for a while now actually. How about you guys how long have you been looking?"

"Just about two days now", the tall one replied.

Are you kidding me? I search for weeks, I go through hell and back to find this boy and these guys find him within a day?

"Wait so you are telling me that we are both looking for the same person", the blonde one interrupted.

I nodded. Wait a minute, I know what these guys are. I honestly should've guessed the moment I first saw them. "You guys are hunters too", I exclaimed.

Both looked at me their eyes even wider than before.

"Wait you are a hunter?", the green eyed one asked. I nodded.

"So you are also looking for the boy who was kidnapped by demons?" I nodded again.

"Of course, I've spent almost three weeks now capturing and torturing demons to get information. They ransacked the last place I was at and left me with a damn near useless leg. But you two come in here all fancy and handsome and find the boy right away?!" I added angrily. Immediately regretting saying the handsome part out loud. But it was true both of the men were ridiculously attractive. And there was something about the short ones eyes.

"I'm Dean this is my brother Sam Winchester and you are?"

"Lena Abrams", I replied shaking Dean's hand. He felt warm. How did these men find me? Then it hit me.

"Wait did you guys follow me here from the station?", I asked accusingly.

They both just chuckled and smiled at me. Rolling my eyes I walked over picking up the rest of the files at my table. "Well, I usually don't work in groups. Most hunters these days are emotional immbeciles, but you two seem pretty serious about your job. Plus, I could really use some help now that I can't properly walk", I explained to the brothers.