Shu Ending

READER'S POV

I headed back to the Sakamaki mansion and when I got there a tired like sound spoke up.

"So where have you been and why do you have a grin on your face?"

I looked to the side and I saw Shu sitting on the bench listening to his music and obviously napping as usual. I smiled at him and I spoke up.

"I went to the graveyard to see my family after that's happened, I'm still slightly in shock."

Shu opened both eyes and he looked at me.

"We all are, who would have thought you would be a descendant of the Demon Queen, Himiko, at now we know where the demon blood came from and why Aiko never talked about her past."

"Yeah...hey Shu, there's something else I gotta confess."

Shu looked at me and I continued.

"After the fire, losing the Killer Cobras and not knowing where they are and the abuse and neglect the church put me through, I was broken and my heart had a massive hole for ten years, those positive feelings that some people feel including love, they were all nothing but words to me, the only feelings I felt were negative ones and all I've ever known was killing and seeing some people in pain, I was nothing more than an emotionless, psychopathic and murderous girl, until now."

I smiled at Shu and he looked at me surprised. I walked towards Shu and I continued to have a small smile on my face.

"After meeting you, I don't know, being with you and living here has somehow healed the massive hole and the wounds in my heart, after being here for a month and getting to know you better, I started to have a weird feeling in my chest, to be honest, I didn't even notice until I saw Boss and everyone else again, they reminded me what it feels like to be happy and to be loved and loving someone."

Shu stood up and he walked towards me as I continued.

"Look, I'm not really good at saying stuff like this so, I'm not sure how to-"

My sentence was cut off when Shu cups my face in both of his hands and he smiled at me.

"You don't have to say it."

Shu leans to my face and he closed his eyes and kisses me on the lip. My eyes widen in surprise but I then closed my eyes and I kissed him back.

*Just pretend you're the one kissing Shu and not Yui, sorry if I couldn't find a better one, Plz don't hate me!*

Shu wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mines around his neck to deepen the kiss. Shu licks my bottom lip, unsure what to do I let his tongue explore my mouth. I suddenly felt Shu running his cold hand near my rib cage until I felt his hand run underneath my tube top and squeezing my breast making me moan. Shu moved his hand away from my breast and he pulled away from my lips making me pant for air.

"You were enjoying that weren't you? you really are a lewd woman."

"Heh, whatever, I guess I really didn't need to tell you how I felt about you."

Shu smiled at me gently and he stroked my cheek.

"No, because you see..."

Shu leans to my ear and whispers.

"I love you."

I felt my tears in the corner of my eyes and I can finally say the words that were hidden deep within my heart.

"I love you too, Shu."

Shu smiled at me and he then leans to my lips and kisses me on the lips again.

I was so glad that I finally found that happiness I was looking for. I never thought my happy ending would come around after the hell I've been through. Anyway, Shu maybe a lazy bum or a deadbeat as Reiji would say but, I love him the way he is, I don't care if he's lazy or a vampire, as long as he's the man I fell in love with. I'll always love him forever and I won't leave his side, not until the day I die.

The end...