Fixing friendships!

Joey's POV

It breaks my heart that Kendall isn't mine any more but maybe it's for the best. I didn't treat her right and I realise that... I have to look after myself before I can start with others. I hope we can still be friends, everything was ok when we were just chilling. I walk towards Kendall's room, hoping Mark isn't in there too. I don't want things to be awkward. I knock 3 times then I hear her sweet southern accent through the door.

"Come in." She sighs sleepily.

I walk in and stand at the door and she gives me a half smile.

"Kendall, I don't want this to be awkward... I want to be friends, like old times." I tell her.

Her eyes light up and she walks towards me. "Me too Joey." She adds, wrapping her arms around me.

Mark walks to the door holding up two t shirts.

"Hey Kendall which on- oh hey Joey?" He smiles awkwardly.

I cringe and face him. He makes Kendall happy and honestly he's a good friend too.

"Just saying I want me and Kendall to still be friends and I have no problem with you two dating." I reassure him.

"Thanks bro." He says doing our old hand shake.

Kendall is stood there laughing and I go up to her and stand behind her, holding her shoulders.

"BUT Mr Mark Thomas, my best friend is very special to me, she's got the sweetest personality EVER and the kind of beauty you only ever see ONCE! So if you think there could even be a change you would break her heart, walk away NOW!" I say, trying to hide that I was tearing up.

"I could never break her heart." Mark nods.

"Good cause if you did I would crush you with my bare hands!" I laugh.

He laughs back and Kendall gives me a hug before I walk out of her room. Damn I'm going to miss that girl. 

Kendall's POV

Joey is such a great friend, I'm so lucky to have people like these guys in my life.

"So what I was going to ask you was green or black?" Mark asks, holding up two t shirts.

"Hmmmm black." I answer.

"Thanks, see you at breakfast." He smiles, walking back to his hotel room to get changed.

Wow that was so much easier. With Joey if I said black he would have gone for green then it would have turned into an argument. I smile, finishing my make up and hair then going through my closet for an outfit.

My outfit:

I head downstairs to find the others

I head downstairs to find the others. It's our last day in Disney and Cameron has a huge surprise for me tonight. I hug my brother from behind and sit down next to him and Brandon.