Carnival Chaos!

Kendall's POV

I wake up with a smile on my face from the dream I have just had. In my dream I was with the people from the group chat and we were all having a great time being around each other. I don't know why it makes me so happy but it truly does. Summer stars next weekend so I finish some homework that is lying on my bed for tomorrow then stretch, walking downstairs. I open the fridge and grab some milk then look in the cupboard for some chocolate powder and waffle ingredients. I fix my self some waffles and chocolate milk, making sure to leave some for Cameron then go sit on the couch to watch some tv. Once I'm done I head upstairs and hop in the shower, singing along to Beyonce. Half an hour later (Yeah I know that's long but...) I get to my room and dry my hair then start doing my make up. I decide to go for a more dramatic but still casual look as I'm meeting the others at the carnival later on tonight. I want to get ready earlier so I can go to grab coffee with Austin before I go. 

This is my hair:

My outfit:

I throw on my brother's Nike jacket (the one above) and shrug

I throw on my brother's Nike jacket (the one above) and shrug. 'Looks better on me anyways'. After I finish having coffee with Austin I re-apply my lipstick and get in my brother's car.

"Hey is that my jacke-" Cameron looks at me from the drivers seat.

"No quick legoooo we're gonna be late!" I cut him off turning up the heat since It's already 10 pm and getting cold.

"Fine but give it back when we're home and why shorts it freezing?" He questions pulling out of the drive.

I shrug and roll my eyes before playfully punching him in the arm. 

"I will, thanks." I smile.

'I actually look pretty good tonight even if I did just go casual' I think checking my self in the car mirrors. We get there and I can instantly smell cotton candy. I run up to the stall and hand the man two dollars.

"Woah chill we only just got here and we need to go find the others!" Cam laughs as I stuff my face with cotton candy. 

BabyDallas: Hey where are you guys?