Break ups!

Kendall's POV

I wake up super early and get changed. I put on some black shorts and jacket with this t shirt:

 I put on some black shorts and jacket with this t shirt:

I put my hair in a loose pony tail and do my make up.

"Zaymnnn you look cute today Kendall Dallas." I wink at myself in the mirror.

"Sure do baby." Joey agrees as I turn around to kiss him.

While Joey brushes his teeth and fixes his hair I knock on everyone's doors to make sure they're awake. They all answer with a 'ready in a sec!' or 'Meet you downstairs in 5!' except from Mark. I sigh and laugh to myself then remember when we were on tour I always had to wake him up. It was a little easier then since he was sleeping right beside me. I frown and turn his door handle. Luckily it's open and I run up to his bed and jump on him.

"Wakey Wakey!" I scream as he pushes me off the bed.

I hit the floor with a huge thump and Mark peers over the bed.

"I'm so sorry I thought it was one of the boys." He says getting out of bed quickly and holding out a hand to help me up.

I pretend to fall unconscious and he gasps, pulling on an outfit and attempting to leave to get some one before I stop him.

"That got you up and out of bed didn't it?" I laugh.

"Kendall you scared me so bad!" He sighs, giving me a hug once I stand up.

Like all of our hugs we hold each other there for a while, he moves my waist closer towards him and it feels good. Cameron bursts through the door.

"Hurry up you two!" He yells.

"Coming!" I yell, awkwardly running out the door.

Cameron's POV

I walked in on Mark and Kendall hugging. I can tell Kendall still likes him, she's my sister I always know what she's thinking. Just before Mark leaves I stop him at the door.

"Mark you're a good guy." I say.

"Thanks?" He replies confused.

"In my opinion Kendall should be with you not Joey." I add before going to join the others.

Mark stands there for a while then does the same.

Kendall's POV

We walk into the park and I can't wait to go on the swings again! It was so fun yesterday! It's around 4pm by the time we sit down to eat and I'm exhausted. We take our orders and from across the table I see Mark staring at me. My cheeks go red and I look down. Joey must have noticed too because he tilts my chin towards him and starts trying to make out with me. I pull away.

"Dude even I think that's nasty when I'm trying to eat my pizza rolls." I joke.

Everyone laughs and Joey looks at me and smirks.