Chapter 5 Befriend or bully?

Third Pov.

Everybody was packing their stuff in their backpacks and getting ready to leave the classroom for lunch break lighting fast. Everyone except the Royals and Jungkook who was still sleeping. The six boys packed their stuff together in a slow manner. "Soooo what are we gonna do about this new boy?" Jimin questioned looking at the others. "Bully him?" Taehyung questioned. "We can't. Look at him. He's way to innocent and cute. We can't bully someone like that. We are a not that mean" Hoseok said looking at Jungkook who's eyelashes fluttered, indicating he was waking up. "How about we see what he is like first? Like befriending him and if he is not as nice as he looks he will be our next victim?" Yoongi said surprising the others quite a bit. Who would have thought the Min Yoongi wanted to befriend someone just like that?

Before the others could say something they heard Jungkook yawning cutely. Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes being mindful of his specs. Pretty quickly he realized the six pairs of eyes watching him. More specifically he realized those boys sitting in the seats around him must be the boys Irene Noona was talking about. He backed a little into his chair not knowing what they wanted from him.

Jungkook Pov.

'Um. Why are they watching me? And were is the rest of the class?' I looked at the clock and realized that it already was lunch break. 'Oh no I slept through most of the class!' I curled a little into myself and tried to ignore the six pairs of eyes watching me as I quickly packed my stuff together. I kept my head down the hole time but they just kept watching me, making me feel slightly scared. Just what did they want from me?? I was begging Ravi Hyung to hurry and pick me up. I was scared. Neither of us moved and everything was quiet in the classroom.

"Soooo what's your name cutie?" One of them asked making me flinch lightly at suddenly being talked to. "Jungkook" I mumbled out not looking up. "Awww a cute name" another said. "Well since you're obviously new at this school want us to show you around?" The next one asked standing directly in front of my desk having sat in the seat in front of me. I hesitantly looked up at him. He was tall and board with silver/blond hair. He had an undercut and his hair styled up. His voice was deep and he had an imitating aura. "U-Um-" " Namjoon don't scare him. Give him some space. All of you." Before I could even answer the male beside him interrupted me.

He was almost as tall as Namjoon but with wider shoulders, a more friendly almost motherly kind of aura, a soft but strong voice and light brown/green hair. The others then thankfully backed of a little. "So Jungkookie~ wanna let us show you the school then now?" The one who called me cute said, sitting in the seat on my right, had dark orange hair, a long face with high cheekbones and a very sharp jawline, he was almost as tall the the other two and a little less board. He had an imitating but also friendly and funny aura to him and was smiling at me kindly.

"U-um well actually-" "Kookie Baby!" I heard one of my favorite nicknames being called. I jerked towards the door, smiling my bunny smile when I saw Ravi Hyungie standing in the door. He was smiling widely back at me until he noticed the other six people in the room. His eyes narrowed instantly and he got more serious in a second. "Is something the matter?" He ask, looking at the others with a more cold, unfriendly and even imitating aura around him. The others flinched back at the sudden dark aura filling the room. Ravi Hyung was staring at the others with a dark expression. " They want to show me the school Ravi Hyungie❣️" I mumbled running up to him, with my backpack on my back, quickly clutching onto him in a nervous and shy manner. Obviously not really wanting to go with them and asking my Hyungie. He was smiling kindly down at me " Oh really? How nice of them. Let him have a talk with them first yes? Wait outside a moment ok baby?" He replied giving me a chance to think about it so I nodded and moved outside.

Then I noticed five boys.

Ravi Pov.

I was staring at the six people in the room in a dark manner. I already heard of them. The Royals. The six "badass" kiddos" that are ruling the school. Usually I don't care about people like that but they seem to want something from my dear baby brother and then I start caring. I am not letting anyone hurt my baby! "What do you want from him?" I asked without even trying to sound nice. They flinched at my loud, imitating voice, good, they should be afraid of me.

🐰🐰🐰

FINALLY I MANAGED TO UPDATE👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. I am not sure when I can next update but I try to write more chapters even in the psychiatry.
AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 4,5+ K READS AND 300+ LIKES💙💙💙💙💙😍😍😍😍

Until next time your Author-nim🖤🦄💕🐰