Very impotant!

Well.
It's been a while.
This is not a chapter like a said. Just a bit of information about the continuation of this fic. Cause I really want to finish it in this life😬😅. But. The problem is that I'm still stuck in writes plot. When I started this fic I just had a small idea from reading Bts fanfics about a cute little kookie and fics about School verse Bts. So I just started writing and never really thought much ahead for a concrete storyline. Which is what's damning me. I have sat down last year and actually wrote some ideas for a storyline.

But since I last touched this fic my personal preferences about fics changed and it reflects on my idea for the future for this fic. It's very different from what I've wrote so far and contradicts with some things I wrote in my Teaser.

And seeing so many people still reading this fic and still continuing to write comments I really don't want to disappoint people when I suddenly change things to fit my story idea. So I thought of either trying to finish this within sometime this century with only a few more fluffy we are talking maybe maybe 2-5 more chapters and little story. Really just fluff.

Or going with a more chapters and something more elaborate which will take a long time to possibly. And I can't really decide so I thought of asking what you want. I want to finish this fic in a way that you are happy with since I kept you all waiting for so long. So it's your choice.

Something short, cute and fluffy. Little story

Or

Something little longer, more elaborate and a lot darker but with more story.

So please comment which you want:)
Either way this is still gonna take a long time to finish so please don't get to excited. It's been a long time since I wrote this and I am  not deep in the fandom anymore. Also I've been trying to write some other ffs which I only have the barest of bones cause I'm only really good at imaging a few scenes and are incapable of actually writing and finishing a story. As you can see.

Also I really hate what Wattpad turned into so I'm only aiming to someday finish this fic and then pretending this platform doesn't exist anymore properly.

And I really am sorry for not answering any comments. I'm shy~ and I didn't want to get anybody's hopes up with updating soon if I replay to any comments. Which is based on how I feel if I desperately wait for a fic to be updated that hadn't been in years.

I hope you understand my rambling. I'm writing this in one go and on short notice. Maybe 1 minute of thought as I promised myself to not update this before I finished this fic so that you don't have to wait anymore. But I'm doing it anyway I guess.

Ps. About the pictures. It's been so long I don't quite remember which they were so they might change once I get to replacing them.